EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

Update: Level 55 is here!

Replies

• TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    lucajick wrote:
    My gil has already gone... I cant buy the homer... Happened to anyone else?

Try tapping the Store & then tappping on Premium.
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • tagsfan60
    62 posts
    edited July 2015
    lucajick wrote:
    My gil has already gone... I cant buy the homer... Happened to anyone else?

Try tapping the Store & then tappping on Premium.
    or tapping new
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:
    We need land :lol:

Seriously though...

We just got a whole bunch...
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Surprising for sure. I thought I'd be locked out since I hadn't finished 54 yet.

New level with a new FP prize! Add another quest line to the queue, think I'm at 14. At least there will be something to do after the event. :D
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2015
    Surprising for sure. I thought I'd be locked out since I hadn't finished 54 yet.

New level with a new FP prize! Add another quest line to the queue, think I'm at 14. At least there will be something to do after the event. :D

oooo FP, an actual reason to visit now!
  • wildminion
    552 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Typical!!!

Just after I send my tap balls guys to the championship game, a level update happens.
    Gotta wait till after the big game to free up characters to start the new quests.
  • tagsfan60
    62 posts
    edited July 2015
    If I may be permitted, a dumb question.

WHY did we need a new fancy hotel when we just had the grand opening of Scandalgate Hotel? Is it not nice enough for our documentary filmmaker? It is way better than the Sleep Eazy or Springfield Arms.
  • patwright4
    98 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I won't be starting this until after Tap Ball is finished. Limited time items > regular items.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I don't care how much he cost, I had to get Herb Powell. I've been waiting for him to appear in Tapped Out for a long time. It just bothers me that Powell Motors is so small. Not sure if I'll get the mansion or not (it depends whether or not if it has a task for Herb).

Declan Desmond, on the other hand, just seems like a random choice for a freemium character, but at least he's a bit cheaper. I guess the theme is either celebrity voiced characters or businessmen.
  • 112789b
    158 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Why is homer's car available again? Arent gil's deals supposed to be one time sales?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Instantly got Herb. CBG is doing his kung **** tasks, so I'll have to wait for the rest.

aidx1054 wrote:
    Did they make Skinner's hair lighter? If so, any idea why?
    They definitely did. Dulled the color of his suit, too. It's even lighter on the Skinner balloon.

Before:
    dUTJIgu.png?1

Now:
    zV6cz8J.png?2
  • wildminion
    552 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    tagsfan60 wrote:
    If I may be permitted, a dumb question.

WHY did we need a new fancy hotel when we just had the grand opening of Scandalgate Hotel? Is it not nice enough for our documentary filmmaker? It is way better than the Sleep Eazy or Springfield Arms.

Because how else can EA get real cash from the unwary, the completist or the simply confused?
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited July 2015
    I almost picked up Herb right away but then I realized I should wait to find out what visual tasks he has (always a major factor, especially for unvoiced characters). Anyone know what his outdoor tasks are? (And time frame for them)
  • DJ-Alchemist
    200 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    The Homer - that car is so damn ugly!
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    The dialogue between Agnes and Skinner was that he should start looking his age. Then he turned greyhaired. I sent him on birdwatching task and he has on his hat but his hair is definitely grey. :|
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Annathewicked
    4736 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Nothing for me yet..... :cry:
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • tagsfan60
    62 posts
    edited July 2015
    I always thought fighting with Bart would turn his hair grey and it finally did. :D:mrgreen:
  • InspctHerGajet
    257 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    For those of us not As familiar with the Simpsons, who is Herb? When I saw him I thought he was another young Grampa or something. If he is related, why is he not a 'Simpson'?
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    How much was the homer last time it was released compared to this time? I bought it last time because I thought that was one of the best episodes
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    For those of us not As familiar with the Simpsons, who is Herb? When I saw him I thought he was another young Grampa or something. If he is related, why is he not a 'Simpson'?
    He's Homer's half brother. He was given up for adoption.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.