EA Forums - Banner

Landing zone moved

Since Tapball has been taken down I've just realised my landing zone as in my centre point has been moved! Obviously this happened after buying land with the last level Update during the tapball event, but I've only just realised this now! Will my wish for symmetry get the better of me and cause a major redesign or will I learn to live with it? Who else has to have their landing zone a feature or are you happy with a haphazard approach?

It happens every land release.. I just wish they would default it to city hall, or let's us set one.

If you are symmetrical obsessed.. Well.. Happy nuke. :mrgreen:

Replies

  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited July 2015
    It happens every land release.. I just wish they would default it to city hall, or let's us set one.
    :thumbup:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I've had it on my city hall and I liked that, but I'm not going to reorganize everything now that it's moved.

  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Since Tapball has been taken down I've just realised my landing zone as in my centre point has been moved! Obviously this happened after buying land with the last level Update during the tapball event, but I've only just realised this now! Will my wish for symmetry get the better of me and cause a major redesign or will I learn to live with it? Who else has to have their landing zone a feature or are you happy with a haphazard approach?

    I'm looking forward to seeing what you decide to do!
  • ghallmark814
    2342 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    I've had it on my city hall and I liked that, but I'm not going to reorganize everything now that it's moved.


    Yeah.. Me too. With the land buy it now lands smack on my graveyard. :?
  • johncolombo
    11234 posts Senior Moderator
    edited July 2015
    Since Tapball has been taken down I've just realised my landing zone as in my centre point has been moved! Obviously this happened after buying land with the last level Update during the tapball event, but I've only just realised this now! Will my wish for symmetry get the better of me and cause a major redesign or will I learn to live with it? Who else has to have their landing zone a feature or are you happy with a haphazard approach?

    It happens every land release.. I just wish they would default it to city hall, or let's us set one.

    If you are symmetrical obsessed.. Well.. Happy nuke. :mrgreen:

    Like!
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Jooee1908
    81 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    That sounds annoying, good luck on fixing it!
  • YodaFax
    123 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Suddenly my Krystyland Shuttle is my Landing Zone :shock:
    I'll have to fix that, but I think I might wait until we know more about the Springfield Heights update, because I really don't have time to do it twice right now. Fortunately, there are buildings to tap nearby.

    In this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited July 2015
    YodaFax wrote:
    Suddenly my Krystyland Shuttle is my Landing Zone :shock:
    I'll have to fix that, but I think I might wait until we know more about the Springfield Heights update, because I really don't have time to do it twice right now. Fortunately, there are buildings to tap nearby.

    this!

    I like to keep my landing zone clear for events.... then fill it with any relevant tappables. I am also in the process of r3ducing road coverage in my town to facilitate finding things like fans or snakes etc. I plan to have a double or triple lane road around my landing spot. My landing spot had already moved enough to be annoying but thank goodness I read about the heights/land expansion before embarking on a major change! I was actually going to nuke!!
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Since Tapball has been taken down I've just realised my landing zone as in my centre point has been moved! Obviously this happened after buying land with the last level Update during the tapball event, but I've only just realised this now! Will my wish for symmetry get the better of me and cause a major redesign or will I learn to live with it? Who else has to have their landing zone a feature or are you happy with a haphazard approach?

    It happens every land release.. I just wish they would default it to city hall, or let's us set one.

    If you are symmetrical obsessed.. Well.. Happy nuke. :mrgreen:

    :lol:
  • janis810
    196 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Thank you, Sue, for posting this. I also put a lot effort into my landing zone. In fact, I hesitated buying new land knowing all my efforts would change it. Luckily, my neighbors still land with Vesuvius Pizza exploding. (I stagger who can eat pizza there and thus create the effect.) The quickly regenerated buildings are less noticeable, but still there, so I lucked out. Just so so happy to know there are other deranged people out there who spend time thinking about the landing zone.
    Ooooh, wait a minute, did I just call you deranged? So sorry for the back handed compliment. I so appreciate you!
  • annettemarc
    7720 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    janis810 wrote:
    Thank you, Sue, for posting this. I also put a lot effort into my landing zone. In fact, I hesitated buying new land knowing all my efforts would change it. Luckily, my neighbors still land with Vesuvius Pizza exploding. (I stagger who can eat pizza there and thus create the effect.) The quickly regenerated buildings are less noticeable, but still there, so I lucked out. Just so so happy to know there are other deranged people out there who spend time thinking about the landing zone.
    Ooooh, wait a minute, did I just call you deranged? So sorry for the back handed compliment. I so appreciate you!

    :lol::lol::lol:
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!