EA Forums - Banner

Overtime Bonus

I don't know about the penants, that may be a glitch. Sorry you lost them if it is. As for the quests, there's no knowing how long you have. Just don't load the takedown update from the App Store and keep plugging away. Hopefully you'll have a day or two before they force you to update. Good luck. :thumbup:

Replies

• tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited July 2015
    I don't know about the penants, that may be a glitch. Sorry you lost them if it is. As for the quests, there's no knowing how long you have. Just don't load the takedown update from the App Store and keep plugging away. Hopefully you'll have a day or two before they force you to update. Good luck. :thumbup:
    I think the takedown update on the app store was followed by an in-game update. :(
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    you will be forced to update at some point

nobody knows when

just keep playing this event if you want until you are forced to update
  • ptbcoins
    58 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I just updated after getting 6 or 7 OT bonuses, ended up with 63k, but spent all my tickets on recharging players. Not my favorite update, but did get a bu
  • devilhunt1449
    3664 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    melibeli55 wrote:
    I got a quest for an Overtime Bonus to collect 3,500 pennants. Earlier today I had close to the amount needed and now its showing that I only have 930. What the heck!

Thanks!
    You didn't happen to get the donut bonus boxes up earlier did you? If so that's why it has gone back to 930.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    melibeli55 wrote:
    I got a quest for an Overtime Bonus to collect 3,500 pennants. Earlier today I had close to the amount needed and now its showing that I only have 930. What the heck!

Thanks!
    You didn't happen to get the donut bonus boxes up earlier did you? If so that's why it has gone back to 930.

That's what I was thinking might have happened. Also, be aware that once you get close to 3500 if the amount you get puts you over 3500 that amount will not count; i.e. it will start at 0 again. The only time this does not happen is when you are so close to 3500 that the amount dropped can be collected by hand to get you to 3500 and then the other part of the amount dropped will count, right after you collect your bonuts. It's tricky to pick the correct pile of cash to make this happen; I've only done it once. If you've got multiple fans in that situation, click fast so not all of the dropped cash gets lost.

• melibeli55
    18 posts
    edited July 2015
    Thanks all. I am still losing them. I woke up this morning and I was at 0.
    Grr...

I don't usually update my game until I'm forced to anyway.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.