EA Forums - Banner

Welcome to Springfield Heights

Replies

• cioppi48
    10 posts
    edited July 2015
    I'm on 20 lattes and it says I can't collect more because the storage is full? How do you unlock more storage? So excited!
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I love this new update/expansion.
    I'm just scratching my head in Springfield Heights about the real estate stuff.
    Hopefully someone will have a guide about it soon :-)
  • anthony604
    6 posts
    edited July 2015
    any idea how to unlock more storage?
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    CPTSean541 wrote:
    Is this an event or an update? I'm confused.

As stated before, this is an expansion. The game's third one.

The confusion I"m having is the term "Prizes" ... we're collecting materials to win "prizes" ... that sounds odd to me. But there's no "end date", so it can't be an event ...

This is going to be a LONG learning-curve for me. Brain overload already, and I haven't even done much yet. :shock: :shock:

I know! :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    well so much for a downtime period to redesign my town :roll:

This "event" or update is HUGE!! This is going to take forever to complete :(

We also have More SP tiles to buys & the Castles etc can be moved into the new area which will be great once bought the land in there :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    cioppi48 wrote:
    I'm on 20 lattes and it says I can't collect more because the storage is full? How do you unlock more storage? So excited!
    Unlock more jobs!
    You have to get to requirements which is based on that cookie cash, I reached a million as I already have banana emporium or whatever that ago was Called so it gave me 800k instead
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    This is incredible. The system to build the new area is really well done.
  • NEWING10
    10 posts
    edited July 2015
    how do you unlock the coffee shop? I thought when the school was done it would lead to another task nothing!!
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Just got to the institute but it costs to build so I won't e doing that yet'
    Instead I'm almost at level 3 condo and almost got my first beach land
  • NEWING10
    10 posts
    edited July 2015
    how do you unlock the coffee shop? I thought when the school was done it would lead to another task nothing!!
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2015
    It's an expansion not an event. Think of the prizes like the FP prizes
  • forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Not sure, coffee shop unlocks without the school.

Getting tired of slowly collecting items tho :( And game keeps crashing argh!
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • thatdonald845
    1606 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    This MORE than makes up for the last event. Funny how I guessed it would use some kind of crafting though. Cookie isn't hanging around for any 24h builds - LUCKY for us! :D
  • skollthewolf
    521 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Ooo, the Palm Tree in the SH's beach can go on the land on either side of the mountains.
    Really? Finally, I get to put palm trees in front of the Pimento Grove.
  • hankscorpio23
    621 posts Member
    edited July 2015

QUICK TIP:

Unlocking land that has a building on it opens a new SH currency. I already have Frink and Apu making cell phones at Institute of Tech.
  • anthony604
    6 posts
    edited July 2015
    how do you unlock more storage? anyone know?
  • hankscorpio23
    621 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    anthony604 wrote:
    how do you unlock more storage? anyone know?

There a character to upgrade within the building. I think it was Lisa in the coffee house
  • InspctHerGajet
    257 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I am at work. I just arrived (I work nights). I won't be able to see any of this for about eight hours. Can someone post a pic of what the land expansion looks like? I don't need pics of the new buildings, I saw that via other sites. I just want to know how it looks with the mountains and all. Much Appreciated!
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Just my luck I put most of my characters on 12 hour tasks this morning. I was able to cancel Homer's but Lisa won't be free until tonight. Fortunately she isn't needed to start it. :D
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2015
    Does anyone know what "you need more storage to purchase this [email protected] means? I'm trying to unlock pharmer johns
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.