EA Forums - Banner

Welcome to Springfield Heights

Replies

• suemoorhead
    117 posts Member
    edited July 2015

Brain is on information overload. :shock: [/quote]

Nearly 1 in the morning here in the UK and my brain unfortunately won't switch off! Been tapping constantly for the last few hours!!!

Sleep definitely needed!!!!
  • Mel8769
    2 posts
    edited July 2015
    Stuck on "Real Estate Mogul Pt. 1"

Need to reach 1M real estate & build montessori school. Reaching 1M real estate unlocks the school. So I am trying to upgrade my Deluxe Condo to level 3 (to increase real estate value) which needs 40 chairs and 25 coffee.

The problem is that I have unlocked coffee storage to 20 and can not unlock anymore; there is no option or visible progression path to do so. I have unlocked several plots of land using chair and coffee currency hoping to trigger progression, I can even build cellphones.

With no way to upgrade the coffee to 25, I don't see how I can reach 1M real estate and build the school.

Please help.
  • monkeyman_199059
    258 posts
    edited July 2015
    Is it possible to move the tunnel at all? It's in the most annoying place for my current design and will require a major redesign if not :(
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    As I had alot of chairs I bought all of the condos. Now have 10/10.
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Just noticed the new leaderboard for RE value. 4th may not be a podium spot, but I'm good with it. 8)
  • groobs254
    16 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Been playing this update for the last eight hours!

You need Mr Burns, he installs his shanty drilling platform (I put it next to the elementary school!), after that you need Homer to blast the tunnel and off you go. It progresses very quickly with 6 and 30 second builds.

Things I have noticed:

squidport tiles are back! I assume they go into Springfield Heights and the main Springfield. Takes three and a half days tho to complete. I wonder if the old click trick still works?

Even more land expansion on the right of regular Springfield. Starting at 140,000 dollars

All items appear movable between heights and regular Springfield.

To unlock buildings on Heights, you must purchase that land, using the chairs, coffee cups, phones and yoga mats to do so

The more characters you sign up to the tasks, the quicker you can expand, although I don't have disco stu to help get me yoga mats. So I'm currently hindered by that.

Buying condos (max 10) and upgrading them will earn you big money, this too will allow you to add more characters. Think of it as the equivalent of XP on regular Springfield. The more items you buy with chairs etc, the higher your money rating is.

Hope this helps, they've effectively doubled tapped out in one update - amazing!

PS If anyone wants to add me, I've cleared out a load of non-players so I've got 20-odd spaces free.
  • joeKrollo
    65 posts
    edited July 2015
    Been playing since the game first started...

This update has brought me back to the first month I was playing!!!! I havent spent but a few bucks here and there for the last 2 months because I feared the game was getting close to the end of its cycle. I cant wait to get some donuts and enjoy the game again!!!!!!

Congrats EA, you most definitely delivered here. Unbelievable update!

Now hopefully we get a yard sale so I can pick up some of the items I didnt buy recently.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    the analysis and walkthrough will come later tomorrow. can't do more tonight. there's SO much stuff my head hurts
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • chajuishuh
    228 posts
    edited July 2015
    Interesting note: you can place radioactive man's beach house ON the beach in SH!
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    the analysis and walkthrough will come later tomorrow. can't do more tonight. there's SO much stuff my head hurts

It's not just Mario who needs a hug LP! You do too!! Personally, now I've been in game with it, I wonder if a Walkthrough is going to be needed for a few days right now, so you take your time buddy!!
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    buona notte e sogni d'oro. :wink:
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    thanks!

oh and all stuff that can be placed on SF can be placed up there too. it's no different. it's not considered different grass, pavement, etc. ;)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    thanks!

oh and all stuff that can be placed on SF can be placed up there too. it's no different. it's not considered different grass, pavement, etc. ;)

I've found this myself, the tunnel materialised in the Wiggum's Backyard, so as I was clearing the fences and trees and stuff, I tried putting the Wiggum's House in SH just for fun, and was pleasantly surprised!! Who knew Clancy was so well off?!
    buona notte e sogni d'oro. :wink:

I have no idea what this means, but if it means something like, "LP, you rock", or "LP, take a well deserved rest" then I echo these sentiments!!
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • Krazykarl12
    48 posts
    edited July 2015
    Well this changes everything.. Time to blow up my Springfield .. Again :)
  • gorf202000750
    58 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    This expansion is sooo much better than Krusyland. I love how the condos are customizable and you can add balconies and doors where you choose. Nice to have different homes and not all identical.
  • brown_supahero
    248 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Can the tunnel move? I want to move it north!
  • Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Can the tunnel move? I want to move it north!
    sadly, it cant
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I got the update just before bedtime and am really annoyed that I am on holiday so going on a lot of day trips without internet connection. I love this update and am so excited about it.

Great job LP :thumbup:
  • PeterJamesFoote5
    124 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    kashley246 wrote:
    You can now make more Squidport tiles if you maxed out before.

Thanks, my Squidport is crowded. Not as much as my Krustyland which I've made into a nightmare for any visitor with barriers of all kind between the entrance and the rides and vice-versa.

Now my level +'s my age. 55
    L 939play 2-3x a day. Want friends With good buildings to friends ratio.
  • PeterJamesFoote5
    124 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    bette3900 wrote:
    I got the update just before bedtime and am really annoyed that I am on holiday so going on a lot of day trips without internet connection. I love this update and am so excited about it.

Great job LP :thumbup:

Krusty timed it just to annoy you! LOL
    L 939play 2-3x a day. Want friends With good buildings to friends ratio.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.