EA Forums - Banner

Welcome to Springfield Heights

Replies

• fraudelong
    134 posts
    edited July 2015
    Best thing about this is it got my consumerism to 5 stars. 8)

I'm excited to get all the land, then nuke. Finally somewhere suitable for my mansions!
  • jmk311
    15 posts
    edited July 2015
    Love the new update and really love the new tapping mechanic. I really like how the money u just tapped goes behind the stuff you haven't tapped. How do I stop otto from wondering around the furniture shop, and just go do his job. I mean come on, he's kind of lazy. He should be happy I'm giving him a job, and not putting him in storage. I could at least get a thanks.
  • Cvija01
    464 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    me too,good job with game... :D:D:D
  • PeterJamesFoote5
    124 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Squidport tiles are back! I assume they go into Springfield Heights and the main Springfield. Takes three and a half days tho to complete. I wonder if the old click trick still works?

Even more land expansion on the right of regular Springfield. Starting at 140,000 dollars

PS If anyone wants to add me, I've cleared out a load of non-players so I've got 20-odd spaces free.

1) What is the old "click trick?" please?

2) I think this land was available earlier. I added a whole bunch just before Tap Ball and now when I try to look inside Springfield for more land my "Sky Finger" is forced back towards the Sheights Mountains. Gaius Ex Machina!!!!

3) Tried to add you but there's some conflict between the number of players that you can add with Facebook and Origin, Perhaps you can try to add me? "PeterJamesFoote5" Level 55 fully addicted whale.
    L 939play 2-3x a day. Want friends With good buildings to friends ratio.
  • chof89
    3 posts
    edited July 2015
    Ugh... kinda sick of tapping for couches every 30 seconds.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    squidport tiles are back! I wonder if the old click trick still works?
    Stackables have been confirmed gone for a long time. An update changed the mechanics of visiting to, essentially, "one building, one tap."
    In other words, multiple neighbors can no longer tap on the same building. This means no more cleaning graffiti in a neighbors town (already been tapped to spray the graffiti in the first place) no more guarantee that short-timer buildings will be available to tap (unless the handshake gets cleared, you can't just wait around for the Simpson house or brown house) and absolutely no handshakes being stacked up on squidport, channel six, the farm, or the open air stage. It's kind of a shame, but it's been true for a long time now.
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited July 2015
    So...cookie Kwan and red blazer realty is an exciting addition to the game! However, as far as I can see from the build menu (and I'm not terribly far into this SH thing), none of the craftable items are actually Simpsons related? It just feels like I'm playing the generic SIMS, when I'm trying to play a game based on the show I enjoy. I guess, I'm really hoping for someone to tell me I'm wrong. Please, tell me that I'm wrong and that there are actual Simpsons based items (buildings, decorations, characters, etc) that will result from all this crafting? If not, I might just skip this whole thing entirely. I don't need a separate "fancy" area in town that is completely unrelated to anything pertaining to the show. I'm wrong...right?
  • fraudelong
    134 posts
    edited July 2015
    chof89 wrote:

Well that was quick.
  • bretro85
    97 posts
    edited July 2015
    Love this update! I assume none of this is timed?

However for the first time, I am now feeling like I HAVE to nuke my town. With this expansion, I do not like my setup any more and there is so much I have to rearrange. I give myself until the THOH event to nuke and complete my new setup.
  • Lancemountain37
    258 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    fraudelong wrote:
    chof89 wrote:

Well that was quick.

well to be fair it is a little annoying. I would like to see varied amount of times available
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6387 posts Moderator
    edited July 2015
    prixton1 wrote:
    So...cookie Kwan and red blazer realty is an exciting addition to the game! However, as far as I can see from the build menu (and I'm not terribly far into this SH thing), none of the craftable items are actually Simpsons related? It just feels like I'm playing the generic SIMS, when I'm trying to play a game based on the show I enjoy. I guess, I'm really hoping for someone to tell me I'm wrong. Please, tell me that I'm wrong and that there are actual Simpsons based items (buildings, decorations, characters, etc) that will result from all this crafting? If not, I might just skip this whole thing entirely. I don't need a separate "fancy" area in town that is completely unrelated to anything pertaining to the show. I'm wrong...right?

All these buildings are from the Simpsons world. None of it is made up.
  • cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Holy hell this is a lot of grinding to get stuff for this area. At least it's definite drops and only 30sec-5min so far. No 8 hours for a "Maybe" like another similar game that shall go unmentioned *cough*family guy*cough*
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    The great thing is ALL STUFF CANE GO TO THE NEW LAND!! :P

All my inventory stuff cango back in SF 8)
  • jemm09285
    66 posts
    edited July 2015
    NIce update but only one new character? Come on...
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    jemm09285 wrote:
    there's another coming later.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    i found a bug :D there are gold trees later on, and when you turn them, they spin in strange circles (hard to explain, sry xD) but my main point is, you can actually stack them, like put them all on the same field^^

edit: you can also put it on the corner of the new fountains, gonna test some more^^

LFEWR2E.png
    NcWQqby.png
    vxvtkxO.png
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6387 posts Moderator
    edited July 2015
    jemm09285 wrote:

There's actually 2 of them. Cookie Kwan & Paris Texan

I was hoping for at least a few more considering how big this update is.
  • erdemusanma
    18 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Is there a level limit?
    Some says burns open the tunnel, and some, homer.
    I don't have tasks on both characters, how come the task, can some one tell?
    Ty....
  • Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Is there a level limit?
    Some says burns open the tunnel, and some, homer.
    I don't have tasks on both characters, how come the task, can some one tell?
    Ty....
    you need to be level 30 afaik. burns starts the quest, but homer clears the tunnel^^
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    oh man i just found something else in the files.
    oh man.
    does not specifies when it's coming but
    TOTAL SPECULATION HERE
    there'll be a building that collects taxes from buildings in radius of it!
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.