EA Forums - Banner

Tappity Tap Tap

chajuishuh wrote:
Is everybody else just sitting in front of their devices sending characters on these short-*** tasks over and over again?

No I'm not sitting. I'm in relax mode in my bed 8)

Replies

• justingare221
    68 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I was, but then I told myself there is no rush to complete everything.
  • Katie7617
    113 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Yes, yes I am :twisted:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Yes! :mrgreen:
  • chajuishuh
    228 posts
    edited July 2015
    When do we stop? Is this just our lives now?
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Yes! :mrgreen:
  • johncolombo
    11349 posts Senior Moderator
    edited July 2015
    I'm still on tap ball. Trying to figure out what everyone is talking about with the update. My homer isn't free for awhile so I haven't updated yet. We have to tap all the time now?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm still on tap ball. Trying to figure out what everyone is talking about with the update. My homer isn't free for awhile so I haven't updated yet. We have to tap all the time now?

They're just over-dramatizing. You get to take 30 seconds off between sending characters on task. Now, just how you spend that 30 seconds depends on your schedule. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • M4rkEv4ns
    188 posts
    edited July 2015
    :lol:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited July 2015

They're just over-dramatizing. You get to take 30 seconds off between sending characters on task. Now, just how you spend that 30 seconds depends on your schedule. :)

Harvest 100 brown houses, the Simpsons Home, Kwik-E-Mart and Krusty Burger. Oh and Perfection too. Just like the good old days. :P

Still on Tap Ball as well. Going to stay well away from updating until that mysterious disappearing donut problem gets fixed. Just doing research right now...
  • spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited July 2015

I reached the dizzy heights of level 21 in my RTTF town the other day and the level up thingy made me chuckle. Seems somewhat apt......

8HOQfTZl.jpg

• tagsfan60
    62 posts
    edited July 2015
    Last night I was watching reruns of Laverne & Shirley while tapping. This morning I'll be watching
    I Love Lucy and Andy Griffith while tapping
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    As Homer says, "more work, I thought this was a game?"
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    larsyuipo wrote:
    chajuishuh wrote:
    Is everybody else just sitting in front of their devices sending characters on these short-*** tasks over and over again?

No I'm not sitting. I'm in relax mode in my bed 8)

This :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • anna22478
    407 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I reached the dizzy heights of level 21 in my RTTF town the other day and the level up thingy made me chuckle. Seems somewhat apt......

8HOQfTZl.jpg

I also liked the text about spreadsheet calculations & having to learn how to play again because us 1% old tappers can't remember what to do! Made me giggle. I think EA might have been reading our thread! :)
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited July 2015

LOL :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!