EA Forums - Banner

Tip to getting to Condo lvl 4

I'm going to grind alot of items first to unlock more storage and get buildings for quests.
Once I'm maxed put on space I will grind for the levels.

Oh also my phone storage is at 100. Quite easy to get there.

Replies

• Hugemember1
    130 posts
    edited July 2015
    larsyuipo wrote:
    I'm going to grind alot of items first to unlock more storage and get buildings for quests.

Upgrading the condos is the fast way to increase the RE value (3.1m for condo lvl 4) and therefore can unlock more storage/characters to earn more currency....

Its a vicious circle :)
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    larsyuipo wrote:

Upgrading the condos is the fast way to increase the RE value (3.1m for condo lvl 4) and therefore can unlock more storage/characters to earn more currency....

I'm already at 10 million and I have bought 9 other finds which I can upgrade for a cheaper prize. The way I'm playing now earns me alot of currency.
    For the yoga thingy I currently have 2 people which would mean it takes along time to get the last upgrade for my condo. Plus I have storage space of 20 and need 25 for the last upgrade
  • Hugemember1
    130 posts
    edited July 2015
    larsyuipo wrote:
    larsyuipo wrote:

I'm already at 10 million and I have bought 9 other finds which I can upgrade for a cheaper prize. The way I'm playing now earns me alot of currency.
    For the yoga thingy I currently have 2 people which would mean it takes along time to get the last upgrade for my condo. Plus I have storage space of 20 and need 25 for the last upgrade

Wow, how did you get there so fast? I have 5 condos building atm, plus one of the mansions and valet parking. Did you rush these jobs to get them done sooner?
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    larsyuipo wrote:
    larsyuipo wrote:

Wow, how did you get there so fast? I have 5 condos building atm, plus one of the mansions and valet parking. Did you rush these jobs to get them done sooner?

It's simple. Update comes out > start playing > going to sleep 3am > wakes up 10:30am > plays even more.
    I was constantly playing and let the condos build over night.
  • Hugemember1
    130 posts
    edited July 2015
    larsyuipo wrote:
    larsyuipo wrote:
    larsyuipo wrote:

It's simple. Update comes out > start playing > going to sleep 3am > wakes up 10:30am > plays even more.

Fair enough. I probably started a bit late. In either case, once you have maxed out on your storage you need to spend it on something. May as well be an upgrade. (IMHO anyway)
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    larsyuipo wrote:
    larsyuipo wrote:
    larsyuipo wrote:

Fair enough. I probably started a bit late. In either case, once you have maxed out on your storage you need to spend it on something. May as well be an upgrade. (IMHO anyway)

I spended all the chairs on land and decorations. Since chairs are so easy to get you might as well get an awesome jet ski
  • Hugemember1
    130 posts
    edited July 2015
    I guess we will both get to the same spot, just by slightly different means.

btw, I just employed the same method I mentioned in my first post with the yoga mats, wan was able to get to 15 mats so I could unlock the pharmaceuticals.

(Thats for everyone who hasnt got the 8.8m needed to increase the storage)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.