EA Forums - Banner

ummm, this stupid tunnel ruins my whole springfield

13Next

Replies

• kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    In both of my towns, it showed up in my brown house community. Or as I kind of made it, the "poor" sections of my town. Kind of funny, actually.

First world Tapped Out problems. lol
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    anaquarind wrote:
    but I'm guess it's not in the "middle" and close to the waterfront because people will have different lengths of mountain unlocked depending on how far they are in the game (ie how much expansion they have). If they put it near the middle of a fully purchased SF land area, it's a good bet newer players can't access it until much later.

this is a dumb move if true...new players should not have access to springfield heights, they will be overwhelmed by the game and quit right away

it shouldn't unlock until at least level 40
  • pvrooden1024
    142 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    i think that is going to come out in burns backyard.

It seems in my Springfield the tunnel will come out on the parking lot in front of the DMV. That wouldn't be all that bad, though it will mean Springfielders now have to walk to get their driver's license. Ah, the irony.
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Agreed, I wish we could have placed our own tunnel, like with the Squidport Entrance. Had to do a redesign, but it worked out all right in the end. I just took down a few things I really liked and now have to find a new place for them.
  • elicab
    4 posts
    edited July 2015
    Yeah it appeared behind water on mine.
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    a lot of people are talking about moving the rich Springfielders to Springfield Heights

i'm sceptical that there will be spare land there, what with all the condo's and mansions we'll need to have in order to get big real estate value
  • gorf202000750
    58 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    You can store the mansions and condos and still keep your real estate value.
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited July 2015

really? :D

interesting...though sounds like a bug that will be changed :?
  • casby
    232 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    chrisgyo wrote:

when you upgrade a building, it drops little houses that increase your real estate value and moves the meter (I've stored buildings after upgrading and it hasn't affected the meter)
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    casby wrote:
    chrisgyo wrote:

when you upgrade a building, it drops little houses that increase your real estate value and moves the meter (I've stored buildings after upgrading and it hasn't affected the meter)

I was wondering about this and good to know I can start storing my clutter. :D
  • AARONRTD
    1820 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Man I'm soooo mad at EA for giving me all this new content. First they have the nerve to put a tunnel right where the road ends (it lines up perfectly (figures)) in my hoity-toity rich area. Second now all this traffic is going back and forth and the noise is terrible (you now what it's like when rich people complain). Third now I have something else to waist all my time on, collect this craft that. The nerve of EA to make me have something to play all the time. I miss the good old day when we had to wait months just to get something new that would only last a few day, then we were able to complain for a month about nothing to do. The nerve of EA they are just ruining the game, stop giving us what we ask for we'll just complain that we got it or how we would have made it better.
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    sounds like a bug
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    My tunnel is right behind the republican party HQ. I was hoping it would be a little farther from shore, because then it would have lined up with a road, but I guess the HQ will need to move once I open the Heights. (Which isn't happening yet.)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.