EA Forums - Banner

Who is the lady in the pink dress in B List celebrities?

it says she is Paris Texan, must be a new item to come as I have never seen her before and I dont have her in my town

Replies

• bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited July 2015
    I have been slacking on playing lately and don't see her anywhere to buy or anything. Anybody know who that lady in the B List Celebrities is? And where she came from or how u get her?

Without a pic, I am completely guessing. But I would say it is probably Miss Springfield. She comes with the Sleep Easy Motel, and so maybe is listed under buildings in the menu, and not characters. Again, I am only guessing.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    it says she is Paris Texan, must be a new item to come as I have never seen her before and I dont have her in my town
    Seems likely she's an upcoming release for Springfield Heights.
  • abc1177947165
    601 posts
    edited July 2015
    this is who they are talking about

blc.png?w=300

looking at LPN's post of characters it says she is Paris Texan so I guess she is something to come in the Springfield Heights update

and Miss Springfield is in the C List Celebrity group
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited July 2015
    Paris Texan is unlocked with the 'Billionaire Haven' which is the fifth personal prize. Just thought I would mention it for people who were wondering how to get her. :D
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited July 2015
    this is who they are talking about

blc.png?w=300

looking at LPN's post of characters it says she is Paris Texan so I guess she is something to come in the Springfield Heights update

and Miss Springfield is in the C List Celebrity group

Oh, ok, thanks for the pic!!

And I do remember LPN stating that was the other character released with the new expansion.
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    The rich Texan is her daddy
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited July 2015
    Thank you for the explanation
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Ooooh, ok. Thanks everybody. Guess I didn't look hard enough. Thought I might have missed her though in the small absence lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!