EA Forums - Banner

Coffee cups earned glitch - Never mind

Remember when you make devices and pharmaceuticals it requires coffee and chairs. :shock:

Replies

• blizzardfri
    76 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    hughejars wrote:
    Remember when you make devices and pharmaceuticals it requires coffee and chairs. :shock:

Oh, man, my decrepit brain didn't absorb that! Thanks :oops:
  • amfstone904
    80 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    hughejars wrote:

This^ I do just yoga mats, coffee and chairs til the couches get to 100
    then start adding smart phones til 20 then add pharm etc.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11524 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Also, my splash screen isn't the SH graphic that's on LPN's walkthrough and I'm one of the many who have lost donuts. Any correlation, you think?
    if you mean this
    jcEad.png
    I just photoshopped the icon image from the file on it. that's not in the game lol
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Also, my splash screen isn't the SH graphic that's on LPN's walkthrough and I'm one of the many who have lost donuts. Any correlation, you think?
    if you mean this
    jcEad.png
    I just photoshopped the icon image from the file on it. that's not in the game lol

Oh my god, thank goodness!! I read that on the OP and nearly had a heart attack!! I've seen that image in the Walkthrough, of course, but it never occurred to me it might've been the new splash screen!!!
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • blizzardfri
    76 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    AOFIGO009 wrote:
    if you mean this
    jcEad.png

Oh my god, thank goodness!! I read that on the OP and nearly had a heart attack!! I've seen that image in the Walkthrough, of course, but it never occurred to me it might've been the new splash screen!!!

http://i.imgur.com/g8LsON0.png

This is the splash screen I'm talking about (from the walkthrough). Mine doesn't have any reference to SH. Mine's the graphic I see when there's nothing special going on. I thought this was referred to as the splash screen, but if I'm wrong please correct me. (This is the first image I've posted so I hope this worked. I don't know how to provide a screenshot from my iPad, sorry.)
  • johncolombo
    11405 posts Senior Moderator
    edited July 2015
    Hey LPN
    quit confusing the new players with photoshop
    :roll:
    :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • FeeJay1111
    235 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    My coffee cup total did go down all by itself. I was saving up to release a character last night and was making ONLY coffee cups. After I tapped the thumbs up I went to start the character earning only to find I had 71 coffees when I'd had 72 before tapping. (I should have had 77!) I deliberately didn't collect anything else as I didn't want to be using up anything else I'd collected.

I knew the other crafting used coffees - that's why I crafted ONLY coffees until I had enough.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!