EA Forums - Banner

My Homer is frozen in SH

Try going to KrustyLand, see of he can do a job there. Maybe this will free him up, Or change his skin and put him to work

Replies

• aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I haven't experienced this problem but here are a few things that get rid of most glitches:
    -Synchronising (go to the friends screen and back)
    -Force closing the app (remove the app from the list of app history and reopen it)
    -Uninstall and reinstall (This can take a while and make sure to this on WiFi to prevent huge data charges)

If none of these work contact EA, hope I helped :D

• LPNintendoITA
    11519 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    check if he's not started on his job on the shop and he appears outside for some reason
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I've also been having some weird issues also. So many different glitches, I hpoe that can find a fix for them all.
  • annettemarc
    7731 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    After reading about the doughnut problem, I stopped all SH work. I logged in this morning to put people to work on regular jobs. I went to SH to get Homer and he's just standing on the street....nothing happens...he's frozen. Can't store him to see if that would get him moving. Any ideas? Anyone else experience this? Thanks

Do you have chairs earned? Try spending over 10 chairs in your store, and then go back and see if Homer was locked out because the system thought you had maxed out.

I totally made that up, but its worth a try.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • libgirl1137
    14 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Thanks for the suggestions. I did a forced close and went to krustyland and homer started walking around again.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!