EA Forums - Banner

Finished the Burns Manor/Wiggum house, sent Smithers on tasks and bought the new premiums. Now what?

DAMN IT! Fooled by the title. :?

Replies

• zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    But I have donuts burning a hole in my pocket! ;)
  • gocatters
    111 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    zuzupj wrote:
    But I have donuts burning a hole in my pocket! ;)

A good problem to have!
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited January 2013
    I have a place in my town all set up for Burn's manor, just in case they do put it in the game soon.

autocorrect got me good on that
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I have a place in my town all set up for Burn's manor, just in case they do put it in the game soon.

Crap I missed it! :?
  • Tortyreus
    108 posts
    edited January 2013
    I wanted the snow gone too, but Mystery Stockings changed that, 100 coins from houses each day and 240 coins from friends for the next 6 days? Sounds pretty sweet, I want my 10 reindeer for free!

Hopefully new content will be added though, want to spend these donuts...
  • gocatters
    111 posts Member
    edited January 2013

I know exactly where I'm going to put the burns manor when it comes out as well. I'll buy the land when it's available and plan to make a large estate with dollar sign hedges and deers across the paddocks. Hopefully EA will introduce some hounds to release!

BTW - is that picture of the imminent burns Manor I've seen floating around really what it will look like ( a grey, dull building? ) - if it is, they could have made it more elaborate!

But, we will find out when the update comes.

I'll just continue enjoying the snow and saving cash while I have the chance ;)
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited January 2013
    for me there is no time to save cash. I have lots of land to buy and still save up to buy the last few buildings i need when they become available
  • gocatters
    111 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Who would have thought collecting reindeers from christmas stockings would generate so much pleasure!
  • JonAMoore
    34 posts
    edited January 2013
    I gotta say I agree with your main point, but as someone who sells iPhones and does repairs there's another point you didn't mention.

Everyday new people start playing this game. Just today I was helping a woman with a problem on her iPhone, this same woman bought her iPhone from me about a month ago. She had started playing Tapped Out and is still on Level 14, due to her being new to the game. While those of us who have maxed out our XP might see this as too slow, if we had quicker updates they'd be less enjoyable, and make the game less appealing to potential new players.

And remember guys, more players means more money, and more money means more and better content.
  • HeyMumandDad
    108 posts
    edited January 2013
    Sorry for irrelevance but I just wanted to say GO CATS! lol
  • Zombies8MyDingo
    209 posts
    edited January 2013
    As soon as I read the title I fired up the game. :)
  • HeyMumandDad
    108 posts
    edited January 2013
    As soon as I read the title I fired up the game. :)

Haha. I got excited too. We will just need to wait a bit longer.
  • gocatters
    111 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Sorry for irrelevance but I just wanted to say GO CATS! lol

:mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.