EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

2 New Buildings for SH

2Next

Replies

• ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Thanks LPN, i like a few of these items, ... Also, for me, when i look at the speculated upcoming content on Simpsonswiki, the August 4 added items look interesting, but its the September 4 added items that have my attention. :)

Where are you looking? I've checked two different sources and neither of them say anything about content on September 4th.
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Thanks LPN, i like a few of these items, ... Also, for me, when i look at the speculated upcoming content on Simpsonswiki, the August 4 added items look interesting, but its the September 4 added items that have my attention. :)

Where are you looking? I've checked two different sources and neither of them say anything about content on September 4th.

Think she meant September 15 (and just confused it with August 4).
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    DIrishB wrote:

Not sure that's it. She mentioned August 4th in her post.
  • AARONRTD
    1820 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    DIrishB wrote:

Both dates are future content release dates.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    AARONRTD wrote:
    DIrishB wrote:

Both dates are future content release dates.

Yeah. We know. I'm trying to figure out about September 4th.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I bought the Plastic Surgery center so I will have a full complement of tasks once I unlock Paris. What if she uses the other one - Stomach Staples Center? I have that too.
  • miraclemet
    422 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    in the words of Homer Simpson...

pZb3t00.gif
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Dotcom180 wrote:
    Paris Texan: Get A Touch Up
    6h
    Plastic Surgery Center

What?! where is she??
    she's with the last prize of the real estate
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    miraclemet wrote:
    in the words of Homer Simpson...

pZb3t00.gif

Ha ha ha. It's funny because it's true. :)
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I know poor LPN has a better way to get to the specific content on the simpsonswiki site than I'm about to tell you, but I ALWAYS forget his way. And navigating that site just doesn't come naturally to me.

Google these four keywords: "tapped out content heights"

The first listing is the one for Springfield Heights from simpsonswiki. :)

(BTW, Yes, there are items coming up on both August 4th and September 15th. Cool, right?)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    rescue312 wrote:
    Yup. Hardly a worthy update. No land expansion at all. Nothing good in this. Very disappointed
    what update are you talking about???
    in week 1,2,3 and 9 there're already set item to be released new this week are :
    Health Spa, Plastic Surgery Center, Fancy Gate, Modern Art Statue and Modern Solar Panel

Where can I find out what these items are that will be released LP? I'm guessing saying them on the forum will break spoiler rules.
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.