EA Forums - Banner

Amazon Prime sign Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May for new car show

The money to watch the show is way too much (I don't have Amazon Prime) but i'm sure it will be available to watch somewhere else after a while. I don't know why ITV didn't sign them and then put the programme on at the same time as Top Gear on the BBC, surely they would rake the money in and leave the BBC to rue their decision. However, it's good to see them back doing the same sort of thing and so soon at that. :D

Replies

• nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited July 2015
    Not a fan of top gear or a fan of these 3.
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited July 2015
    The money to watch the show is way too much (I don't have Amazon Prime) but i'm sure it will be available to watch somewhere else after a while. I don't know why ITV didn't sign them and then put the programme on at the same time as Top Gear on the BBC, surely they would rake the money in and leave the BBC to rue their decision. However, it's good to see them back doing the same sort of thing and so soon at that. :D
    Because the bbc had put it into their contracts that they couldn't work for another channel until I think was 2017 so the only legal way around it was to go to Amazon.
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    It's not good for their career, should've tried Netflix, and gone to itv when the contracts up
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I watch a show about vehicles called Blaze and the Monster Machines. My favorite character is named Pickle.
  • cheesypasta1
    700 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I wonder if it will be considered the best Amazon Prime show...............................In the world
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I wonder if it will be considered the best Amazon Prime show...............................In the world

It probably will :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!