EA Forums - Banner

2 Things...Don't read...it's probably not worth it.

Like I said in the subject it probably wasn't worth it.

You're right! Just kidding!

I don't know the episode.

Replies

• childeharr
    235 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    You might be referring to the episode, "Skinner's Sense of Snow." That's the episode where Skinner, Willie, some of the kids, and (I believe) Super Nintendo Chalmers get snowed in the school. He says some of the stuff he says in the game, but I don't know if he says all of it.
  • hgfxf
    171 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    It's unlucky to have decorations up? I'm dying to know the etymology/history of that taboo/tradition/curse!

Where are you from?
  • Malocchio21
    43 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Many of Frink's sayings can be found in the Treehouse episode from season 15 where he reanimated his father...
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    Season 12 episode 8 "Skinner's Sense of Snow"
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    childeharr wrote:
    You might be referring to the episode, "Skinner's Sense of Snow." That's the episode where Skinner, Willie, some of the kids, and (I believe) Super Nintendo Chalmers get snowed in the school. He says some of the stuff he says in the game, but I don't know if he says all of it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • gloryhorn87
    154 posts
    edited January 2013
    Im in Good Ole England... (Outer London) was always told it was unlucky. Yeah it is skinners Sence of snow. I only know because I am watching that series through as I have them on dvd.
  • 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited January 2013
    Maybe your neighbors just wanted you to take your decorations down. :D
  • gloryhorn87
    154 posts
    edited January 2013
    Never the type for those outlandish decos..more of an inside decoration kind of family. That was until we got a puppy then we all just grew out of it. Anyways this site kind of sheds light on my theory.

http://resources.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/customs/xmas/twelfth.htm

Twelfth Night (5th January) is when all Christmas Decorations should be removed so as not to bring bad luck upon the home. If decorations are not removed on Twelfth Night, they should stay up all year.

Now who wants them decorations up all year round?
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    1VolMan wrote:
    Maybe your neighbors just wanted you to take your decorations down. :D

]bahahhahaa. Nice. Are you the dude that still has his santa up in May? I think its some sort of romanian curse if you do....
    Is there anyone out there?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.