EA Forums - Banner

Time to blow up sf/sh

I was very close to the item limit and hadn't really touched the expansion land, so I nuked yesterday.

Replies

• kellinadyer
    63 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm sad, because it feels like I just redid my town! (I did it during the superheros event) i guess I'll wait until I have all the land in SH, and then do a nuke/redesign.

Also can see the spot in the future where I start whining for more land in the heights too, haha. :)
  • jbelknap
    57 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I nuked mine, too. I couldn't imagine trying to move stuff over to SH and all over town without starting over. My SH looks pretty good. Still playing around with the rest of the town. But it gives me something to do while grinding on supplies to upgrade buildings.
  • perkilusen
    378 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I was very close to the item limit and hadn't really touched the expansion land, so I nuked yesterday.
    Where can I see if I'm close to limit?
  • PiperWyatt
    165 posts
    edited August 2015
    I would but Brandine still has about 50 days to Go before she gives birth haha :) and my money mountain is draining my money and i still need to buy the last 3 rows of land. I'm thinking of saving another 8 mil, so i have Some reserves and i can buy most of the land I'm missing and then do a second nuke. I tried following the guide but I'm giving up; too much other random crap that doesnt belong in Springfield ontdekt and designs i want to try :)
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    perkilusen wrote:

There is no direct way to see. I started getting warnings around 4500 items and then more warnings in varied increments. I've been getting warnings at 7050 for weeks now, so I thought I was close to the warning which would stop me from continuing to build.
  • janis810
    196 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Really? The warnings come in increments? I got my first warning yesterday and was so panicked, I don't even remember what it said exactly. But this is just sort of a recommendation warning? It sounds like I can pretend it didn't happen, and wait until I get another. I'm sure a lot of this was the result of 10 of each of the SH buildings plus the balconies and parts that go with them. (And the flowers and shrubs needed to decorate them.) When I make my billion, they can go in storage.
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    The final limit is just past 7500 items, I believe. I've seen a photo of the warning that essentially tells you that no more items can be built/placed.
  • janis810
    196 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Thank you. I sort of maybe kind of think I saw a 3,000 or 4,000 in the warning, so I will try not to lose any sleep over it. (And if I do, I'll make coffee, pills, and yoga mats while I'm awake.)
  • perkilusen
    378 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    perkilusen wrote:

There is no direct way to see. I started getting warnings around 4500 items and then more warnings in varied increments. I've been getting warnings at 7050 for weeks now, so I thought I was close to the warning which would stop me from continuing to build.
    Thanks!
  • jtgoose
    23 posts
    edited August 2015
    I need to make about $4 million more so I can finally buy the last new strip of land then I will nuke my town and rebuild.

Last time I did a rebuild was before the nuke button where I manually placed most items in storage and manually moved the rest of the items around.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!