EA Forums - Banner

What have you moved to Springfield Heights?

Prev1
I put the ice cream truck there so now I have all the kids in Springfield Heights doing their outdoor tasks.

Replies

• jekyl5
    15 posts
    edited August 2015
    I dropped some of my spare Squidport tiles there, not sure what I'll ultimately do with them.
  • AARONRTD
    1803 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Those and gold mansion and Mapple Store for example.
  • Peppermallow
    212 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    My entire blue and orange house farm. Much better to have that out of the way but still earning
  • BrideOfFrank35
    244 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    nothing yet, i'm trying to earn the prizes.... then i'll figure out what to do over there lol
  • skollthewolf
    482 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Personally, I'm not one for the mansion, parking lot, and business center eyesores, so I've taken advantage of moving stuff over to the Heights. So far I've moved Banana Dictatorship, the Scandal-gate Hotel, Superior Squad Headquarters, Malibu Stacy Headquarters, Spiffany's, the Vulgari, the Sham Rock Cafe, Stacy's Dream House, Kane Manor, Krusty's Mansion, the Italian Villa (the vineyard decoration looks really good here), and the Springfield Republican Party Headquarters.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Haven't moved much there at the moment, but in my "to design" pile is:

*Towers - ZiffCorp, Woosterfield Hotel, Superhero HQ, Zenith City items, possibly Monsarno campus
    *Shops - House of Pancakes, Vulgari, Spiffany's, Gold Navy, possibly National Bank & Real Estate
    *Mansions - Mr Burns', Quimby's, Wolfcastle's, D'Amico's Home, Fat Tony Mansion, Radioactive Man Mansion, possibly Writer's Building
    *Misc. - Stadiums (Duff Stadium, Coliseum, & Tap Ball Stadium), Opera Stage, Ziff Tennis Court, Money Pile, Botanical Gardens, possibly Stonecutters

Between all of the above, I'll probably have 1-2 "lower level" SH buildings for some variety (as well as a Lvl5 one of each - the rest will go into storage once I've earned the SH real estate value.). That'll offer some variety all 'round.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    So far I've moved the prep school, minimum security prison, volcano lair, money mountain, rancho relaxo, natural history museum, superhero HQ... I think that's it. Design hasn't been a huge priority yet, though so they're just scattered around.
  • speedweasa203
    76 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm keeping one of each of the five fully upgraded SH items. (the rest go in storage after they've been built)

-Deluxe condo
    -Valet parking
    -Business center
    -Modern mansion
    -Classic mansion

From Springfield, I've moved:

-Burns Manor
    -Quimby Compound
    -Fat Tony's Compound
    -Wolfcastle's Mansion
    -Kane Manor
    -Ultrahouse 2 (still on the fence over this one)
    -Pimento Grove
    -Woosterfield Hotel
    -Scandal-gate Hotel

Along/On the beach:
    -Minimum Security Prison
    -Italian Villa (someone mentioned the vineyards earlier in the thread, that's what i'm doing too)
    -D'Amico Summer Home
    -Radioactive Man's Beach House

Along the new mountain range:
    -Volcano Lair
    -Death Mountain
    -Republican Party HQ

Upcoming moves:
    -Ziffcorp Office Building
    -El Chemistri
    -Outdoor Opera Stage and accessories

• teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    So far, just Vulgari, Spiffany's, Gilded Truffle, and Powell Motors. But planning to move more over there when I can store some Level 5 upgraded buildings and have more room to design. Oh, and I've also created a tennis stadium in SH with items from the Tap Ball event.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • skollthewolf
    482 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I must say that the Scandal-gate Hotel makes an excellent beach side hotel.
  • chajuishuh
    228 posts
    edited August 2015
    I'm dedicating almost a fourth of SH to Burns' compound.
  • Jooee1908
    81 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm moving my Costingtons, Spiffany's, Gold Navy, Vulgari and Mapple Store to Springfield heights since they all fit really well.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11407 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    If only there was a list of all buildings for sh from the show...
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited August 2015
    I nuked my Springfield because of this extension so now I have moved there most of the mansions and of course the Buddist tample along with the falls.

With that moving I have now more room to play with my Halloween area :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2015
    I'm yet still to design my SH section

I need a nice long down time from the game so i can design the main SF areas since the extra land update and the SH land, everything is just getting dumped in open space at the moment :roll:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I'm yet still to design my SH section

I need a nice long down time from the game so i can design the main SF areas since the extra land update and the SH land, everything is just getting dumped in open space at the moment :roll:

Ditto!
  • mattperiolat
    668 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Still following The Map, old as it is. So far, Burns Mansion, Fat Tony's and the Summer House have moved. As I complete the land buys, Wolfcastle's and the Quimby Compound for sure. Possibly the Promenade shops as well. Wait and see!
  • mattperiolat
    668 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    If only there was a list of all buildings for sh from the show...

From what I've seen and with help from wikisimpsons and Every. Simpsons. Ever. on my DVR:

- Burns Mansion
    - Wolfcastle Estate
    - Fat Tony's and his Summer House
    - Quimby Compound
    - Krusty's House
    - Column Mansion
    - Springfield Heights Promenade
    - Institute of Technology

Have fun with that.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11407 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    so probably it's Krusty's Mansion ok thanks
    well it makes sense cause K'sM was offered as a limited returning item
    then of course we've the Waverly Hills Elementary school too (that's staying till tomorrow btw)
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I've moved all my mountains, Springfield Falls, Kamp Krusty, and other "woodsy" items over there. I've yet to do any decorating, but they are over there.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!