Prev1
ACE19711
1110 posts Member
isn't that good so you can build more?

Replies

• izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Yes, this is happening to me too! I think my other buildings keep turning into Deluxe Condos, because I have like 15 of them (it fluctuates) when the max is supposed to be 10. I had 17 at one point, but then it dropped again and I got a Classic Mansion back. I have a couple of extra Car Parks too. I thought it was only happening to Level 1 buildings, but since it happened to you with Level 5 buildings, that disproves my theory.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • 07abesimpson
    35 posts
    edited August 2015
    I had 10 modern mansions and stored 9 of them for moving stuff. My inventory showed only 8 and I have not the option to build the 10th again.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I had 10 modern mansions and stored 9 of them for moving stuff. My inventory showed only 8 and I have not the option to build the 10th again.
    That keeps happening to me too. If you log out then log back in, you should be able to build more again.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    i love this glitch, ended up with 25 classic mansions, idk how many are left tho xD
  • ZeusZed
    14 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I did not lose any mansions but the Montessori school has gone missing! It was in the school district, along with other schools, and it disappeared this morning!

I tried logout, log off, shut down, whatever you call those simple yet complicated steps between the machine and the game, with no results. No, it is not in my inventory either.... It was there last night before / during the bedtime taps......... Hummmmmmmm..........

- - -

Thank you, LPN! Nay, it wasn't in the inventory but it reappeared afterwards.... Just show up.... Like the sun! Mystery solved!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • LPNintendoITA
    11452 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    check all your inventory cause the school is unsellable
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Chivalrous42
    417 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Just to clarify, when the mansions disappear you still get to keep the REV for them? Because if so, yeah that's pretty good as long as you aren't using them anyway.
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Apparently you get to keep the REV, I haven't noticed a drop in mine when my mansions disappear - or metamorph into something else. Yesterday I had a lot of classic mansions and condos. Today, about 20 modern mansions. Mostly level 1 buildings disappear, but I have also had a level 2 building turn into something else.

Like several other posters, I fail to see the problem. More buildings = more REV.
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    So it's a common thing, I don't mind about the extra buildings , just I'm going to have extras add ons
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    In my inventory I have 1 Deluxe Condo and 4 Deluxe Condo stored side-by-side.
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    petehd14 wrote:

At the same level? :shock:
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    All level 5s. They just won't store together.
  • johncolombo
    11237 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2015
    haven't started working on Mansions yet except the first one. All my parking garages which I'm working on now store together, I have 4 in there, soon to be 5, all in one box. My condos which I already finished, all level 5 1 stores by itself, the rest have grouped in one box. Just planted mansion 2.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I had a level 5 classic mansion disappear entirely for a while. I still had the REV value I had earned from it but REV was not increasing as I placed new items, so I knew something was wrong. It did not reappear in place or in my inventory when I restarted the game, but it DID return to inventory mysteriously after I stored then placed one of the other upgradables (I forget which one). It was very weird.
  • janis810
    196 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    moarku wrote:
    Just to clarify, when the mansions disappear you still get to keep the REV for them? Because if so, yeah that's pretty good as long as you aren't using them anyway.

Yes! That is the beautiful part about it. You lose a building, but keep the REV and get to upgrade it all over again!
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Ok, I just lost a level 2 valet parking. It didn't morph into something else, so I'm currently building another.
  • janis810
    196 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    petehd14 wrote:

I had the exact same situation. One level 3 condo stored right next to two level 3 condos. In time the two level 3's became level 1's, which made me very happy. (I had regretted updating the lower level condos - prefer the looks of them.)
  • AirurandoP
    846 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    It's a bit of pain in the * having to rebuild the buildings when they disappear. I lost 8 business centres and countless modern mansions and am stuck in an upgrading/ rebuilding loop. It's weird that you get to keep the building add-ons when the buildings disappear. I'd have quit the game if I didn't get to keep the revenue.

On the other hand, it means an endless supply of buildings so might as well make the most of it while it lasts.
    Neighbour requirements: 100% Freemium. Daily Tapper. Send PM first.

• thedownloh
    72 posts
    edited August 2015
    Does anyone know what's causing this? This sounds like a serious problem! It makes me not want to nuke my town.
  • janis810
    196 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    thedownloh wrote:
    Does anyone know what's causing this? This sounds like a serious problem! It makes me not want to nuke my town.

I have already posted this on another thread, but here is my theory:

I don't know for sure, but I think it may be the constant putting buildings in and out of storage. I currently have 40 buildings at various levels in storage. I have a chart and use that to determine what I can update. Then I take the building out, plunk it in a vacant place, update it, then put it right back in storage. This has resulted in my inventory sometimes showing two buildings of the same type and level side by side, with one showing the amount as "1" and the other as "2." This must confuse the game somehow, because in those cases, eventually one of the identical buildings either disappears, (and I'm allowed to buy another) or it changes to something else. I know I sound like a broken record, because I keep saying how thrilled I was to regain those level 1 condos.

Okay, that's just my theory on how it happens.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!