EA Forums - Banner

What are your springtime design plans?

Have to wait and see.

Replies

• acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited January 2013
    why not start to dismantle the house farm now and start to make the place look better?
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Oh I don't have a house farm... Just a reindeer one.
  • rails123
    56 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yes, I ,too, want to make a park/forest with Cletus' farm.

My Springfield is very urban, so it would be nice to have a rural area.
  • pbpandapuffs
    118 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    why not start to dismantle the house farm now and start to make the place look better?

Excess houses doesn't equal house farm :) I do have one tidy, decorated area I call my town home development, but there are no solid masses of roofs in my Springfield. I do, however, have houses here and there using space I think can be better utilized. Ideally I'd love to create a more organized middle-class residential neighborhood.
  • pbpandapuffs
    118 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    rails123 wrote:
    Yes, I ,too, want to make a park/forest with Cletus' farm.

My Springfield is very urban, so it would be nice to have a rural area.

I didn't have the space or money for a real forest until December, so I'm quite excited! And now of course we all have reindeer to let loose...
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited January 2013
    panfapuffs wrote:

"Excess houses" ? house farm. I do have one tidy, decorated area I call my town home development, but there are no solid masses of roofs in my Springfield. I do, however, have houses here and there using space I think can be better utilized. Ideally I'd love to create a more organized middle-class residential neighborhood.

well that's not too bad then. I have been trying to design my place as much as possible as if there is no snow and it looks decent to me so far. I do have a very small (15 or so) brown house trailer park in my poor side of town.
  • pbpandapuffs
    118 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Oh I don't have a house farm... Just a reindeer one.

It's not a real reindeer farm until it fills the screen when I visit your town!
  • pbpandapuffs
    118 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    panfapuffs wrote:

"Excess houses" ? house farm. I do have one tidy, decorated area I call my town home development, but there are no solid masses of roofs in my Springfield. I do, however, have houses here and there using space I think can be better utilized. Ideally I'd love to create a more organized middle-class residential neighborhood.

well that's not too bad then. I have been trying to design my place as much as possible as if there is no snow and it looks decent to me so far. I do have a very small (15 or so) brown house trailer park in my poor side of town.

Yeah that's about how many I've got in my development. The brown houses make very realistic trailer parks, haha! I've been trying to design by memory, too. Works okay but I look forward to seeing how I really did.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!