EA Forums - Banner

I been punked FAO RS n H1 n anyone else

Hahaha! I've seen many a frapes, trapes (twitter rapes?) and phone rapes but this is the first TSTOrape.

Don't worry though, it happens to the best of us.

Replies

• christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    Hahaha! I've seen many a frapes, trapes (twitter rapes?) and phone rapes but this is the first TSTOrape.

Don't worry though, it happens to the best of us.

Yes I been hit royally this time..... Work pals have been hit hard so have to get on the phone n sort that out too.......
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    My friend's husband posted a controversial message on my Facebook using her account... so I Photoshopped him getting a Twilight tattoo and posted it to his FB. You post for someone else, you get a (fake) Twilight tattoo. Those are the rules.
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    My friend's husband posted a controversial message on my Facebook using her account... so I Photoshopped him getting a Twilight tattoo and posted it to his FB. You post for someone else, you get a (fake) Twilight tattoo. Those are the rules.

That sounds like a reasonable punishment. Though I was just going to co.0k drop him
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    The trick is to photoshop them in the chair, then offer the "after" photo. With sufficient skill, their friends and family will bawk.

I'm not exactly sure what to fill that * with... but I get the gist. Sweet ladies don't * drop. ;)

EDIT: Ooooohhh... then yes, my original assertion is correct!
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    The trick is to photoshop them in the chair, then offer the "after" photo. With sufficient skill, their friends and family will bawk.

I'm not exactly sure what to fill that * with... but I get the gist. Sweet ladies don't * drop. ;)

EDIT: Ooooohhh... then yes, my original assertion is correct!
    hehe oh yes indeed
  • stakov
    71 posts
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:

Just so you know, I may need your photoshop skills for future frapes :wink: That is an awesome comeback!
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited January 2013
    Just been tryin to catch up with the forum, n realised that I been plunked to the max.

Last night me n some pals where having some beer n 3D at my gaff. Lots of posts from me with random comments n abuse.. This was not me! I take it that one or some of my pals have plunked me out, same with Twitter too....

Sorry

I was kind of wondering what got into you.... lol.
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    rs876 wrote:
    Just been tryin to catch up with the forum, n realised that I been plunked to the max.

Last night me n some pals where having some beer n 3D at my gaff. Lots of posts from me with random comments n abuse.. This was not me! I take it that one or some of my pals have plunked me out, same with Twitter too....

Sorry

Yeah, been a difficult day today.. I "told" a lot of work mates what I thought of them last night! Inc my boss.... Lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    rs876 wrote:

Sorry

Yeah, been a difficult day today.. I "told" a lot of work mates what I thought of them last night! Inc my boss.... Lol

Bet that went down well? Lol or did you tell him you love him LOL
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    rs876 wrote:

Sorry

Unfortunately it was the "your a fat waste of space, you mushroom manager" style of stuff.. It went down the C u n t road as well...
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    Ooops that couldn't have gone down well then lol take it you still employed ?
  • stakov
    71 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    rs876 wrote:

Sorry

Unfortunately it was the "your a fat waste of space, you mushroom manager" style of stuff.. It went down the C u n t road as well...

Let's hope you're not back to work til next Tuesday :wink: (I hope you get that or this is just stupid)
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yeah I work in social media, so the after the convincer (ie not my usual lingo) the boss just battered me for security and knowing where my machines are etc... Still a grilling but could have been b u m abuse part 2
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I leave the board to go hang out with a friend (still there) and this shows up? What the heck is going on?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    I leave the board to go hang out with a friend (still there) and this shows up? What the heck is going on?

I had the same thing when I finished work and went out for my daughters bday meal came back n didn't have a clue what everyone was talking about lol
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013

You let the outside interfere with tsto, and this is what you get.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!