EA Forums - Banner

SH--What are you buying/upgrading?

Back to the grind. Gotta earn more coffees

Replies

• devilhunt1449
    3495 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Got a level 1, level 2, level 3, level 4 and 6 x level 5 condos, a level 1, level 2, level 3, level 4, and 6 x level 5 parking, also got 5 x level 5 modernand classic mansions, now working on the rest of the classic and modern ones, back to making coffee and pharmaceuticals, oh the fun.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I haven't had much time to play SH in my A and B towns, so just getting started there.

But in my RTTF town, I got 10 of each of the buildings and did the upgrades to unlock characters. I have characters unlocked that I don't even have yet (Legs/Louie); I wanted the storage.

I now have more land in SH than I have in SF. :)

The 150% XP bonus is causing me to XP-level up fast.

Now back to grinding $$ for the next quest-required buildings in SF.

• airjordanlives
    234 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I've been focusing on Modern Mansions because the real estate payouts are so big, and the cost in items to upgrade is relatively low
    (30 pills, 20 award statues for Lev 5 Modern Mansion upgrade vs 125 pills, 50 award statues for Lev 5 Business Center)

and then Valet Parking to use up any Cell Phones and Yoga Mats i have to spare

I'm going to keep grinding those 2 buildings until I am maxed out, then move on to the others
  • hokieborn
    171 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Recently finished getting all of the land and upgraded the condos to what I want 1 at each level, the rest at level 5. I'm currently working on the Classic Mansion upgrades, I've got 7 level 4 and 3 level 3 (I like that I can still have the level 1 appearance if it's a level 5 mansion). Will be focusing on Business Center next.

• TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited August 2015
    Great ideas some of y'all have. I chose condos cause I liked The look of them. See no need or no place to put valet parking but I can store them can't I?

I just got a mm to level 5 and that earned me S Lake! Woo Hoo!
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Great ideas some of y'all have. I chose condos cause I liked The look of them. See no need or no place to put valet parking but I can store them can't I?

Each valet parking gives a 3% XP bonus. You would not get that bonus if you store them. You keep the REV though.

See http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10344781.page for the XP bonus chart.

Congrats on getting the Lake!
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I have all of the land, and 9 out of 10 of each type of building. I don't want to fully upgrade all of the buildings, so I've been buying decorations to increase REV (which takes quite awhile, so no clue when I'll hit 1 billion). Additionally, my overflowing inventory is now bursting at the seams with certain SFH items (especially Classy Fountain, since that's the only store item available for Electronic Devices...)

Insanity Laughs. Under Pressure We’re Cracking.
  • OceansidePowder
    183 posts Member
    edited August 2015

Each valet parking gives a 3% XP bonus. You would not get that bonus if you store them. You keep the REV though.

See http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10344781.page for the XP bonus chart.

So you're saying If I store any buildings made for SH, than I lose the extra XP?
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2015

So you're saying If I store any buildings made for SH, than I lose the extra XP?

That's what I've read people say here. I've not tried it myself because I didn't want the inventory glitch to strike me. If you are willing to take a chance on an undesired inventory glitch, you can test this by putting a bunch of them in inventory and then collecting on some task/building and computing what the bonus is.

• smitty959
    134 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm working on classic and modern mansions.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!