EA Forums - Banner

What's with the lights in my Business Centre buildings??

Wow! You must have converted to a level 6 super secret orange belt! Great work tapper

Replies

• Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Wow! You must have converted to a level 6 super secret orange belt! Great work tapper

Thank you Jim! Homer must have brought home some extra nuclear energy he had lying around his office to crank up the electricity in my buildings!!
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Looks like some sort of glitch. Is it still there? :?
  • Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited August 2015

The buildings went back to normal and it hasn't happened again. I kind of wish it would happen again, the buildings looked nice with the lights on. They even had silhouettes of the people inside the buildings. Maybe they could give us the option of turning the lights off or on like we had with the stadium lights in the Tapball event?
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Looks like something for during night time...
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Helen0725 wrote:

The buildings went back to normal and it hasn't happened again. I kind of wish it would happen again, the buildings looked nice with the lights on. They even had silhouettes of the people inside the buildings. Maybe they could give us the option of turning the lights off or on like we had with the stadium lights in the Tapball event?

Oh, OK! :-) Good idea! :thumbup:
  • 85StiG
    60 posts
    edited August 2015
    sometimes, They are yellow for me to... It's like every building in my town is suddenly "occupied" (displaying like someone is in there for a Job)

Most noticeable is the light flashing in the Bad Dream House...
  • ASoldiersEyes
    181 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    85StiG wrote:
    sometimes, They are yellow for me to... It's like every building in my town is suddenly "occupied" (displaying like someone is in there for a Job)

Do you have the Bad Dream House' randomly light up as though someones on task there, recently? ( besides during holloween event obviously)
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I have had my SH buildings come alive as well. The business centers look super cool that way.
  • Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    85StiG wrote:

Do you have the Bad Dream House' randomly light up as though someones on task there, recently? ( besides during holloween event obviously)

My Bad Dream House has not lit up without someone doing a task there. But I think that Maude should have a task where she can haunt the bad dream house :P
  • 85StiG
    60 posts
    edited August 2015
    85StiG wrote:

yeah, it sometimes is lit up... Just like the Canyonero who flashes his lights, El chemistry is lit up (like the comm centers in first post) ... etc
  • ric3bun
    17 posts
    edited August 2015
    I noticed my buildings "light up and animate" when I'm in edit mode and moving things around, it doesn't always happen, but if I flick from edit to normal mode and back I get all sorts of buildings surrounding that area going crazy.
  • hot4daryldixon
    355 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    It's random, the business centers and the condos do it. Happens to mine all the time.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!