EA Forums - Banner

The best premium characters- event wise?

aidx1054
1554 posts Member
Stating the obvious - event premiums are less likely to help you later on in the game than non-event premiums. The reason is that event premiums are usually more fringe characters and more people have access to the non-event premiums.

Replies

• johncolombo
    11423 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2015
    aidx1054 wrote:
    I have seen quite a few threads about people wanting to know who to buy with their donuts and usually the criteria for a good buy is comes with a building, questlines, tasks for others etc. But for me the main thing I look for is how the character will help me in the future by participating in events. Take Jasper for example, off the top of my head he has participated in stonecutters, tap ball, and Springfield heights.

So I'm wondering if there is an easy to read list or spreadsheet of what premium characters participated where and how many times, so I can predict the chance of them helping me in the future. I hope I have explained this well enough. :D

Thanks in advance!

Jasper also earns two pills for the price of one in SH.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Stating the obvious - event premiums are less likely to help you later on in the game than non-event premiums. The reason is that event premiums are usually more fringe characters and more people have access to the non-event premiums.

Yes, I should have specified that, I'm talking about non limited time characters

• Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    id guess some premium children is the way to go, considering the trick or treating at halloween, no one know which character is going to participate in future events, so theres nothing as sure as this^^
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Grumpstown wrote:
    id guess some premium children is the way to go, considering the trick or treating at halloween, no one know which character is going to participate in future events, so theres nothing as sure as this^^

Yea, I was thinking they're good because its almost guaranteed they would be used.

So I'll take it there is no sort of list? Maybe tomorrow I'll try make a spreadsheet and post it here if it goes well :D

• kahim41659
    250 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    perhaps the premium characters with more appearances in the show would be a good investment??
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!