EA Forums - Banner

Billionaire's Club

Replies

• shawn59736
    540 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I made it yesterday!!!! Finished up my monorail tasks then just pounded the SH tasks to become a billionaire! I just have one question; when I visit my "other" Springfield I see topiaries, money trees and a resort of some kind???? I thought once I made a billion these would be offered to me to buy but nothing. Does anyone know anything about this?
  • miraclemet
    422 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm around $600m and will never get there unless they release the mod so we can switch the building to lower levels.

Deluxe Condos: 4 @ Lvl5, 2 @ Lvl4, 4 @ Lvl 2, 2 @ Lvl 1
    Classic Mansions 10 @ Lvl 5
    Modern Mansions: 10 @ Lvl 5
    Parking: 2 @ Lvl 5, 2 @ Lvl 4, [email protected] Lvl 3, [email protected] and [email protected]
    Business Centers: 3 @ Lvl 5, [email protected] Lvl 2, 4 @ Lvl 1 (they look like houses to me)

and that's how they're staying until we get an update that will let me downgrade them after I've reached Lvl 5 with them.
  • johncolombo
    11516 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2015
    shawn59736 wrote:
    I made it yesterday!!!! Finished up my monorail tasks then just pounded the SH tasks to become a billionaire! I just have one question; when I visit my "other" Springfield I see topiaries, money trees and a resort of some kind???? I thought once I made a billion these would be offered to me to buy but nothing. Does anyone know anything about this?

It may be future content you are seeing, there is more to come so I've read on the forum and they also have a polo field in other Springfield, which I heard we are getting, don't remember when.

EDIT: My guesstimate was off, I should be in the club before bed tonight.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Kudos to those of you at or near the billion mark! I have been taking a break for a few days after hitting 200 million for Springfield Lake a few days ago...the grinding for resources was getting really really old and I'm not crazy about the last two prizes anyway.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • johncolombo
    edited August 2015
    made it. I had all the crafting materials to get me across the finish line, but a 6 hour build on a classic mansion and I just wanted to be done with it, so I bought a golden scratcher, only one 9 donuts, used 4 to speed up the mansion and
    it was the best 99 cents I ever spent.
  • danco214
    1289 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Did I possibly miss a glitch somewhere? one of my neighbors has just over 208 mil real estate value, but has Billionaire Haven in his SH. And yes, I checked many times to make sure I was reading the numbers right. But on a side note he also has over 200k blueprints, so maybe he is one of those real life billionaires who can buy as many donuts and get whatever he wants. :roll:
  • kymagirl
    155 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    So very :D to have hit the 1B mark an hour ago. I've been trying to do some layout with my classic mansion pieces & still have to upgrade the last three from level 4 to level 5. The on to the business centers - only one is a level 5, the other 9 are all level 4. I figure I better keep earning those real estate bucks in anticipation of future quest requirements.
  • AcesBlue
    42 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Congratulations to everyone joining or about to join the billionaire's club. I'm so glad I was done with the hardcore grinding before the event. Now I'm just chilling going about getting my blue prints and trying to max out the 9 classic mansions I have left.

I think the only neighbor I had who was grinding has hard as me had a nervous breakdown at 600k and hasn't played since. :(
  • johncolombo
    edited August 2015
    kymagirl wrote:
    So very :D to have hit the 1B mark an hour ago. I've been trying to do some layout with my classic mansion pieces & still have to upgrade the last three from level 4 to level 5. The on to the business centers - only one is a level 5, the other 9 are all level 4. I figure I better keep earning those real estate bucks in anticipation of future quest requirements.

giphy.gif
  • johncolombo
    edited August 2015
    danco214 wrote:
    Did I possibly miss a glitch somewhere? one of my neighbors has just over 208 mil real estate value, but has Billionaire Haven in his SH. And yes, I checked many times to make sure I was reading the numbers right. But on a side note he also has over 200k blueprints, so maybe he is one of those real life billionaires who can buy as many donuts and get whatever he wants. :roll:

nope you're getting all the glitches. trust me, I'm a mod.
  • imzman1965
    8 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Just made it tonight !! Lots of tapping over the last couple of weeks !!
  • AcesBlue
    42 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    imzman1965 wrote:
    Just made it tonight !! Lots of tapping over the last couple of weeks !!

Congrats! Now time to unlock all land and get to designing your SH. :mrgreen:

How are you doing in monorail?
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6308 posts Moderator
    edited August 2015
    Im not even at 400mil and don't plan to put out any buildings until they issue a patch that lets us store the buildings. So my upgrading is going to be put on hold until it does.
  • rconway101
    2 posts
    edited August 2015
    Can you no longer buy the buildings? I got to 200mil and got bored with it but want to continue now
  • skollthewolf
    492 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    After nearly a month of grinding I joined the Billionaire's Club last night. I never want to see another latte, yoga mat, or pharmaceutical again.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    rconway101 wrote:
    Can you no longer buy the buildings? I got to 200mil and got bored with it but want to continue now

You can still buy them. You just can't put them in storage afterwards.
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Other than tapping on a constant basis to get to 1 billion bucks, which, I'm not too far off. At 896,451,500. I'll be so happy when I get the boys club, so I can concentrate more on getting my bonus tracks for the monorail. I love it, but waiting on episode 2 is killing me. I maxed out episode 1 very fast, because, I lost my mind, and blew a ton of donuts to do it. Now, I'm just waiting for episode two, which is a few more days. Actually, I'm going insane. Wish we could move on after we finish an episode. Making us wait is stupid. I want the tracks now. Having to build up blueprints, just to get 1 lousy track is too time consuming. EA better continue the tracks in the store after this event ends, or, I'm going to picket EA headquarters.
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited August 2015
    jedgeco wrote:
    This is as good a time as any to mention that I'm really not wild that SH has turned the Tapped Out gameplay mechanism from "casual game" to "intensive time suck."

Totally agree. Running this alongside the monorail storyline requires too much time, or more time than I can commit to as I have other things to do. And a life. The extra land is good but the buildings are generally out of proportion to the rest of the game and who needs 10 business centres? Or multiples of any of the others really. And now you can't even store them although I understand this issue might be fixed? I've abandoned chasing the last two prizes and around 20 of my friends appear to not have even started it. The time they are asking for to complete things is too high IMO.
  • johncolombo
    edited August 2015
    After nearly a month of grinding I joined the Billionaire's Club last night. I never want to see another latte, yoga mat, or pharmaceutical again.

are you kidding me? After joining the billionaires club I felt the need for some type of pharmaceutical. I wanted to see lots of them.

:wink:
  • chaffey1973
    122 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I hit the billionaire's club last week. Today I upgraded the last of the buildings. Now, I seek to get the decorations I want and cap all items out at 200 and take a break! That was a hell of a lot of tapping, but near done now...until they create more stuff for us to do.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.