EA Forums - Banner

Billionaire's Club

13Next

Replies

• ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    that next batch of Heights land off to the right is looming. Like the unhatched egg at the end of a horror movie that starts rocking back and forth and then a tiny crack appears along its surface and spooky purple light emerges from inside the monster's egg as the screen goes dark.

Hey the Paris Texan animation when she's on the retreat island is actually funny and more than I expected after she went invisible the first time I sent her there on a mission. Also you can see why she's in such great shape: speed walking!

there should be a friends visiting task like "dump a business center on your friend"
  • johncolombo
    11516 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2015
    that next batch of Heights land off to the right is looming. Like the unhatched egg at the end of a horror movie that starts rocking back and forth and then a tiny crack appears along its surface and spooky purple light emerges from inside the monster's egg as the screen goes dark.

Hey the Paris Texan animation when she's on the retreat island is actually funny and more than I expected after she went invisible the first time I sent her there on a mission. Also you can see why she's in such great shape: speed walking!

there should be a friends visiting task like "dump a business center on your friend"

Are you talking about the crack in Amy's wall?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited August 2015
    Can some of you BILLIONAIRES post any pics of your SH? My biggest problem iS figuring out where to put all the Lv. 5 buildings and have it look the least bit good... I did bring over some other mansions and schools. I guess that's my problem...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.