EA Forums - Banner

The monorail is coming!

167891012Next

Replies

• groovephil
    80 posts
    edited August 2015
    groovephil wrote:
    Can't be place on squid port and nowhere on the edge of the water on my device?

Buy the new land that was just released and place it there.

That did it, thought i;d brought all the water! DOH!
  • AARONRTD
    1819 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    My monorail won't crash, it just goes back and forth between the two ends. Must not be Homer driving.
  • lucajick
    138 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    lucajick wrote:
    I guess lanley will never be a character unfortunally... He has already gone. And it means we will never have hartman's characters :(

...What? If anything, it means we will get a Hartman character. Namely, Lyle Lanley.

If they didn't add lanley neither in this event it means they will never add hartman's characters...
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Monorail tracks can go on anything! They really made the monorail work, it should be fun! :thumbup:
  • awez1
    408 posts New member
    edited August 2015
    MAN I GO ON VACATION FOR A WEEK AND A HALF AND I COME BACK ALL SUNBURNED AND WITH A MONORAIL UPDATE THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER
  • alzo93
    51 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Just for anyone that doesn't already know yet, if you're looking for a way to incorporate the monorail system into your town without destroying parts of it, know that you CAN place tracks on TOP of roads!
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    This event is a mixed bag so far. The whole trash/recycle theme is just meh so far It REALLY ticks me off that EA teased us with Lyle Lanely (the character I wanted the most from this event), only to have him vanish 5 minutes later. They even had the nerve to bring in Gil just to mock us for wanting him so badly. I did buy Jesse, however because I'm a completest and his first task is amusing.
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    aidx1054 wrote:
    I just read on wikisimpsons that Lyle lanley is a NPC! Let's hope he is like number 1 and not Santa!

He's like Cecil Terwilliger. Where he had one task & then vanished. Cecil came back to become a full fledged playable character after the event. Let's hope Lyle is the same

I think he is more like Santa from Christmas 2014.........
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited August 2015
    empathy77 wrote:
    aidx1054 wrote:
    I just read on wikisimpsons that Lyle lanley is a NPC! Let's hope he is like number 1 and not Santa!

He's like Cecil Terwilliger. Where he had one task & then vanished. Cecil came back to become a full fledged playable character after the event. Let's hope Lyle is the same

I agree, Cecil actually stayed throughout the event and just walked around but was included in the character collection menu, Santa wasn't included in the menu and disappeared, unfortunately Lyle is not in the menu either which only spells one thing. :(
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I hope they make the monorail tracks affordable so we can have an extensive system that runs through the whole town and not just a rump of a short track.
  • Osg00d
    261 posts
    edited August 2015
    Aaaargh. This update is taking forever to install. Grmbl :evil:

I have been singing the monorailsong ten times already

everybody: Monoraaaaail, monoraaaail....
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6348 posts Moderator
    edited August 2015
    empathy77 wrote:
    aidx1054 wrote:

Let's hope not. Hopefully he'll return like Cecil did. I also want Santa to come back as a permanent playable character this year.

Also I doubt EA would go through the trouble to bring Lyle out, only for him to disappear like that. They know how bad we want Lyle.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    ze6cOji.png?1
  • Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited August 2015
    New Homer costume keep crashing my game,I even can't choose it...Anyone else?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Heilikiten wrote:
    New Homer costume keep crashing my game,I even can't choose it...Anyone else?
    Everyone else. There's an announcement at the top of the board. Build the station before you try again, it'll be fine.
  • lucajick
    138 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    We can put rails on roads and on RIVERS!!!!
    Woooooo i cant belive! So cool!!!
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Has any used the "ride the monorail" feature yet? If so what is it like?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.