EA Forums - Banner

The monorail is coming!

Replies

• Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Its on iOS now, along with the new Fam Guy update, both released at the same time
  • lll3lucky
    546 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Even though I'm excited for the long awaited Monorail...I'm a bit overwhelmed with all the back to back events. Sorry...but I'm on the old side[(HA HA) and a bit sickly] I definitely need some down time and an event without having to craft. Crafting is a headache :( I think EA thinks that everyone finishes certain things at the same time by reading the forums. I surely miss the days of the past when we could relax :)
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Make sure to bring all of your tips and tricks and helpful hints to my new Q & A and Strategy Thread, waiting to be unlocked as we speak!!!
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • Brabsel
    682 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Great, now I can stop studying. No way I can learn anything while knowing that the update might hit at any time now for us Android users.
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited August 2015
    270070d1399946815t-blackberry-z30-sta-100-5-tumblr_m5kz5szvm81rwl3ywo1_500.jpg
    This is me (android tapper).
  • NickiElliott
    337 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    The update is here :D
  • clonetroop184
    14 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    what device do you have?
  • evilsquid592
    55 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Splash screen

JWGgPLNl.jpg
  • Brabsel
    682 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Splash screen

JWGgPLNl.jpg
    Looks great, can't wait!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    AOFIGO009 wrote:
    Make sure to bring all of your tips and tricks and helpful hints to my new Q & A and Strategy Thread, waiting to be unlocked as we speak!!!
    Thanks for reminding me. I've unlocked that for ya.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Splash screen

JWGgPLNl.jpg

Wow, almost looks 3D!
  • Boyd45
    102 posts
    edited August 2015
    Great Simpsons Update and Family Guy update at the same time :D
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited August 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    oddjoe wrote:
    I don't see why Android users have to wait longer, they could at least get the update ready for all stores and put it out at the same time.
    Who they? EA? Because I get the impression they do that. Blame the Play store. Or the Amazon store if you're on kindle. I don't know why, but they almost always roll out after iOS.
    It's because IOS make more money than Android so EA release it to Apple first. :thumbdown:
  • NickiElliott
    337 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    what device do you have?

iPad, so it's live on iOS :)
  • jhojnacki248
    203 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    For anyone who's gotten the update are you getting kicked out when you try to send Homer on his Practice Conducting task? The game keeps crashing everytime I try to send him on it.
  • tyleerxo
    234 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    So many 30 sec tasks :mrgreen::mrgreen: long ago are the days we had to wait 24 hours for the first event task
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    For anyone who's gotten the update are you getting kicked out when you try to send Homer on his Practice Conducting task? The game keeps crashing everytime I try to send him on it.

Empathy started a thread on that, post there so EA can judge how a big a problem it is.
  • tyleerxo
    234 posts Member
    edited August 2015

Yes :cry: just got to this task and it keeps crashing me out every time I try and send him on the task EURGH
  • jhojnacki248
    203 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    aidx1054 wrote:

Empathy started a thread on that, post there so EA can judge how a big a problem it is.

K, will do
  • kxtr
    112 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    It's because IOS make more money than Android so EA release it to Apple first. :thumbdown:

Developers don't have any influence on the exact hour of the release, that's due to the update in the respective app/play store. They also have to turn them in quite early (about two weeks prior to release) for iOS so they can be checked for content compromising the system. Developers can ask for a release time, but not for an exact hour.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.