EA Forums - Banner

Get "Sorry, hoarder. Can't store this" on SH buildings

Prev1
Well I guess that's new with the update. I thought they had already fixed the storage glitch for SH.

Replies

• suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Hmmm. Indeed...

I don't want to start a new thread for this - the item/deco limit for Springfield remains the same - they did not increase it with the update (guess who just got the 4500 warning).
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    oh no, I really don't want 10 modern mansions in my SH on a permanent basis.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Wait, all the buildings? Not just the job buildings? Boo. Guess I'll be putting the Heights on hold.
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Hmmmm, maybe I better see what I can store of the SH buildings now before I download the update. Thanks, for pointing this out.
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Same here.
  • Khorah
    182 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Added bonus, my Body Works building glitched but I cant store it to reset it now..
    Fine QA job EA.. :(
  • kxtr
    112 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I have stored most SH buildings, e.g. all but two classic mansions. But I have all modern mansions in SH as I am in the progress of upgrading them. Hopefully that's a glitch.
  • 1ahackamacka
    496 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    This needs to be changed. The SH buildings are ugly as sin and I don't want them permanently in my Springfield especially at level 5.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    This needs to be changed. The SH buildings are ugly as sin and I don't want them permanently in my Springfield especially at level 5.

It will be changed. EA just made them unstoreable while they fix the glitch that caused people to lose stuff or revert back to level 1
  • BeLikeTheDude
    419 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Ahh crap. Was just gonna store all of these now stuck with them.

This had best be temporary - they're kind of large to hide
    Senior Moderator (for 25 minutes on Sept 23 2016)
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    That just stinks EA :thumbdown:
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    This aint cool, I do not want 10 Parking lots, 10 offices, 10 modern mansions, 10 classic mansions, and 10 condos in my SH, it would look terrible and nothing else will fit
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Oh no! Please let us store these buildings ea! I would so much rather have the land. :cry:
  • shawn59736
    540 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    Hmmm. Indeed...

I don't want to start a new thread for this - the item/deco limit for Springfield remains the same - they did not increase it with the update (guess who just got the 4500 warning).

Same here, and it sucks because with buying all this new land, I'm moving things around and the warning comes up with every move.
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm sure they'll fix it, eventually. Probably after the Monorail event.

I have like 15 business centers in storage, but I've never lost a condo which was the one thing I WANTED to lose.
  • Peppermallow
    212 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I got in early on heights, And enjoyed it for a small while. But overall its just not fun grinding so slowly. The task icons keep getting in the way. I wish id ignored it now. But the hidden percentage bonus on Xp earnings is a plus.
  • skollthewolf
    491 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I have nine parking lots that I'm trying to max out. Next I've got to buy nine office buildings. They're a necessary evil to reach one billion, but I don't want them hanging around afterwards.
  • Bettyumu
    81 posts
    edited August 2015
    I can't stire any SH buildings, only the decorations. Personally, I started off enjoying the heights but it just got tedious and now with the mono rail update it's just too much.

I was hoping to store the SH stuff but I cant ?.

Is SH a permanent feature or does it run out? I wouldn't mind getting Ziff's mansion but I'm not fussed about the other prizes - I am behind because I've found the tasks so boring.

• EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    SH is permanent, so focus on the event.
  • awsy-rus
    5 posts
    edited August 2015
    Concerning SH buildings in storage.
    My storage is full with different decorations, which I received during different special events since 2013. I don't need them for different reasons. So, why I just can't sold them? Sold for the small amount of game cash? Or simply delete?
    EA, please, add this possibility to the game. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!