EA Forums - Banner

Handshake glitch!

Interesting. I never even knew this was a thing.

Replies

• Katie7617
    113 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Oh yeah, I hope it's back, at least for a little while. I didn't get to take advantage of it with the squidport tiles before. I'm have a tile almost finished, maybe I'll get a few handshakes on it.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    This happened when I entered the game after I updated! Is it back or was it one off? 2 buildings had it though! Also, 2 names popped up when I tapped it and both were different. :shock:

1M8fhEx.png
  • HappyGamer73
    2395 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    This could be happening because you haven't yet gotten to the quest where you dump on your neighbours, but some of your neighbours are there. Might just be a sort of cross-over glitch.
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I think someone already noticed this. Here is a link to the thread if you are interested in seeing it:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10348911.page
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I hope it's not a glitch... it would be nice to not have to extend my brown house farm in order to give neighbors more things to tap.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    I think someone already noticed this. Here is a link to the thread if you are interested in seeing it:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10348911.page

Oh OK! I guess this thread can be merged with that one then! :mrgreen:
  • tommy1724
    1972 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I think it might be short lived - when you progress a little in the event, you stop generating handshakes when you visit - you dump fetid garbage on your neighbours instead...
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited August 2015
    Bump
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm not 100% sold that they are back. I think this may just be because of the visiting aspect of this event. I think neighbors who haven't reached that point are getting visited by those who have. Hope I'm wrong though
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!