EA Forums - Banner

Delay on the mutant rabbit: gone!

Have you not used it for a while - or had it in storage? This was a glitch fix patch from about two weeks ago. I'm so glad they listened to us.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Really? I use it every day. It was definitely still delaying yesterday.
  • thatdonald845
    1568 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Somebody posted on here (in this spaghetti of recent threads) that the delay had been removed. At first it didn't happen for me - but then I got so involved with the Springfield Heights scene that nobody was getting sent on regular tasks. Then I tried the Mutant Rabbit and it didn't pause and jar like it used to. This might only have been in the last week. I tried to find a link to the thread but - HEY! - we don't have time for that these days! :D
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Okay, well I just tested it in my partner's town, he hadn't updated to the monorail event yet. Still froze the screen to assign the mutant rabbit to mutate.
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I think the fix (which may have been last week, but I'm not sure - it could have been a couple of weeks ago) originally just stopped the panning to another part of the screen and did not fix the delay. I could be wrong about that, though. There has been so much going on things are blurring together these days!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Yes, there was some sort of fix to keep the screen from panning on the multiply task, I remember reading that. I was disappointed that it hadn't fixed the delay that froze the screen on the egg animation. That delay now seems to be gone.

I thought that Annette, at least, would be stoked. She hated that delay.
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    Yes, there was some sort of fix to keep the screen from panning on the multiply task, I remember reading that. I was disappointed that it hadn't fixed the delay that froze the screen on the egg animation. That delay now seems to be gone.

I thought that Annette, at least, would be stoked. She hated that delay.

Annette was stoked at the first instant she discovered that the rabbit could be stored. (Was that Terwilliger update or something?) He went to storage instantly, and hasn't been back out.

Ironically, I recall staying up until midnight awaiting that stupid rabbit's original release. I was so excited. (Wasn't that you online at the same time?)

I'm afraid to take him back out of storage. With my luck, I'll get a glitch and he won't go back in again. ;)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    But he works now! Let him out of the box, please! If he still annoys you, well, I'll find a way to make it up to you. (I'll send you cookies or something.)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!