Game Freeze

Prev134
Don't drinhq your Squishee so fast.

Oh, game freeze. Nevermind.

Replies

• stevieort
    617 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I am frozen from the get go. I am unable to play the game on my iPad. Not happy.
  • gh0001356
    99 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    My game has been frozen since last night. The game loads and opens to the exact same spot and freezes. Tried removing and reinstalling but still frozen. Playing on Android and Kindle.
  • GeminiTina
    330 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm on iOS and freezing often. Mostly when assigning tasks, but froze in friend visits too.
  • shanemadrid
    343 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm getting the same problem on my Android tablet and my iPhone. Totally spoiling the enjoyment of the game
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Yesterday was fine for me, but three freezes already this morning. Better get this fixed, or it'll be a loooong event.
  • toddestan
    179 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I think it's related to the 90 degree bend monorail piece we get as part of the third prize. I stored it and my freezes have gone away.

Edit: Nevermind, just froze again right after I posted this. :(
  • mathumster385
    2420 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Mine froze when I collected items in SH this morning, and had to reboot my device. Now, all I'm getting is spinning donuts on the splash screen and can't get back in. *sobs* :(
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Mine too. I have both monorail stations and it started freezing shortly after getting those. I moved my tracks so neither train can move and it has stopped the freezing.
  • janis810
    196 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    My game has been freezing too. There are a few neighbors I can't visit, because the town opens frozen. (No one from this board.)
  • toddestan
    179 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    nissa762 wrote:
    Mine too. I have both monorail stations and it started freezing shortly after getting those. I moved my tracks so neither train can move and it has stopped the freezing.

I agree. It's definitely something to do with the way the tracks are laid out and the way the train moves on them. It must not affect everyone, but it seems that if you are susceptible the game will crash in either your town or a neighbor's town if the tracks are out.

My advice to everyone is that until this is fixed don't put your tracks out so the train can travel on them, even if you are not affected personally, as a courtesy to your neighbors who may try to visit. :)
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited August 2015
    nissa762 wrote:

Thank you!
  • justinschltz
    11 posts
    edited August 2015
    May have to try that. Yesterday my old tablet ran the game fine. I've been having problems trying to run game on phone however. Both tablet and phone run Android, tablet KitKat, phone lollipop 5.1. The phone was doable but now completely unplayable.
  • gh0001356
    99 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I can't even get far enough into the game to remove tracks before it freezes.
  • elmalynn
    253 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    nissa762 wrote:

I tried this and it worked! Thank you! :thumbup:

I love the info on this forum so much! You guys are great. :D
  • BUBBA41862
    5 posts
    edited August 2015
    No tracks out and I can't even collect my own town without it crashing
  • GeminiTina
    330 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    My freezing started before I put out tracks, but after I put out the first station.
  • justinschltz
    11 posts
    edited August 2015
    Stored a section of track by each station at the beginning and it worked on the tablet. The phone still flashing fences and decorations. Still waiting on that problem to get fixed for Android lollipop. At least it's not crashing. Thanks for the tip!
  • cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Also stored tracks to stop the monorail and the freezing has lessened.

Oh, irony.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited August 2015
    Mine freezes and crashes when I try to visit friends
  • stevieort
    617 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    cripnite wrote:
    Also stored tracks to stop the monorail and the freezing has lessened.

Oh, irony.

No kidding... Storing *all* tracks stopped the freezing on my Android device. Will have to check out the iPad to see if that fix carried over.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.