EA Forums - Banner

Why EA? Why?

it can go over roads at least but i agree over fences and hedges would be better

Replies

• davyhibs_wrl
    4 posts
    edited August 2015
    It's really frustrating, and somewhat limits us as to where it can go.

From where I placed my station, I'd planned for it going round ZiffCorp and then through my town centre area, but all that failed when I realised this problem.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2015

From where I placed my station, I'd planned for it going round ZiffCorp and then through my town centre area, but all that failed when I realised this problem.

Yeah, I wanted to do something similar! :shock:
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited August 2015
    Frustrating indeed!
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited August 2015
    Dotcom180 wrote:
    Frustrating indeed!
    +1
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Dotcom180 wrote:
    Frustrating indeed!

At least I'm not the only one thinking this! :?
  • tapperino_forums
    542 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    The oversized footprint is annoying. I was thinking of running mine along a river viaduct style and decorating or buildings to the sides, but as soon as you corner the alignment goes out so that doesn't work either.
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    You might have expected a small footprint like the ghost pirate ship or the hot air balloon.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    bette3900 wrote:
    You might have expected a small footprint like the ghost pirate ship or the hot air balloon.

Yeah, I did! :-)
  • Snakeyees
    2320 posts Member
    edited August 2015

WATER we should be able with a small time sync (that way its like your doing the construction ) place the support beams over water that way we can get around tbe mountains and place the 2nd station (krusty monorail station) in SH.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!