EA Forums - Banner

Negative job number

I have that same problem too except it's with reverend lovejoy and I have to do it now -254/1 times. I'm not sure how it happened or if it's a bug?

Replies

• maltwit
    6 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I've got Lisa going to a Mensa meeting -6 times. I've sent her there twice, and the counter seem to be going towards zero.
  • quinnheidema
    9 posts
    edited August 2015
    maltwit wrote:
    I've got Lisa going to a Mensa meeting -6 times. I've sent her there twice, and the counter seem to be going towards zero.

Yeah, your assignments are on -6, mine on -41 on 24 hour assignments :(
  • LeeR1919
    4 posts
    edited August 2015
    Luft Word Balloons part 2, and Bart skateboarding 3 times, but has boarded -28 times. Sucks.
  • laterdayz
    2 posts
    edited August 2015
    Has this been fixed for anyone?
  • BUDABAGLADY
    2 posts
    edited August 2015
    I'm having this problem as well. 2yttxmw.png
  • edited August 2015
    Since the monorail update, I have Luigi doing tasks from -41/1. I don't know what happened. But I think that's wrong. Anybody else having some sort of problem too?
    the same here, with Luigi too: -180/1
  • edited August 2015
    Luigi on 12h task at -401/1.
    I win ;-)

Seriously, are they working on this? It's impossible to find a way to actually contact them about it and raise a ticket
  • STKlingon
    1 posts
    edited August 2015
    I've had this too. Include me on any list for notification of fixes.
  • quinnheidema
    9 posts
    edited August 2015
    laterdayz wrote:
    Has this been fixed for anyone?

As far as I know, not really.
  • quinnheidema
    9 posts
    edited August 2015
    Luigi on 12h task at -401/1.
    I win ;-)

Seriously, are they working on this? It's impossible to find a way to actually contact them about it and raise a ticket

Yeah, you defenitely win. -401 jeezz
  • sf2crystal04
    3 posts
    edited August 2015
    It raises every day. My husband got it down to -10/1, now it's up to -16/1. Do you have to do them or just leave it alone and wait till they fix it for us with the higher numbers?
  • quinnheidema
    9 posts
    edited August 2015
    It raises every day. My husband got it down to -10/1, now it's up to -16/1. Do you have to do them or just leave it alone and wait till they fix it for us with the higher numbers?

Nobody knows, I just keep doing them, don't know why. Probably a bug and if EA notices, hopefully will be fixed soon.
  • Jbennett4624
    5 posts
    edited August 2015
    have you tried storing him a way.. sync game, sign out.. close game from background and reload, and reload. then take him out and then try again
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Not impossible to contact an EA Rep.. I did yesterday afternoon through the help pages. I chose Email, and I have a ticket, and a passcode key to open my ticket information. As for jobs, Duffman was given -300 dances at church, and since he's worthless so far for this event, I could care less, I can't even get into the game at all because my game is totally frozen. Be glad that some of you can play.
  • quinnheidema
    9 posts
    edited August 2015
    It has been fixed!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.