Replies

• Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited August 2015
    no rushes, no premiums
  • tapperino_forums
    542 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Saturday 15th - day 5 - maxed out at total of 36158. This includes one daily play bonus box. May get another 320 from possum collections later.

No premium buildings, no donut rush. Have Jesse Grass but he doesn't increase blueprint tally.
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    So...to those who have 100K+ blueprints. What do you get after the last prize? More tracks, donuts, or just the satisfaction you are crushing it. :D

More tracks. In increments of 1000 blueprints.

Thank you, I wondered as well.
  • WILL-P-1998
    205 posts
    edited August 2015
    I have 20,000. I don't understand how I could get more each day without using donuts? I visit all friends, login every hour (ish) to collect from recycling plant to get blueprints. What more can I do?

I see stuff about a max cap but don't understand. Any help appreciated...
  • OzzyNL
    24 posts
    edited August 2015
    So there is a max of blueprint each day???
    Because today i am stuck can go any further on collecting blueprints.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    OzzyNL wrote:
    So there is a max of blueprint each day???
    Because today i am stuck can go any further on collecting blueprints.

For the Project Board, yes. Please see
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10349338.page

and the first two posts of the strategy thread here

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10348782.page

There is no absolute max. You can keep collecting BP from other sources even after reaching the caps above.
    The caps go away after you get the last prize for act 1; for example if you get it from spending donuts.
  • owenavenge460
    7 posts
    edited August 2015
    28,508. I don't think I'm going to be able to finish this quest!
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    28,508. I don't think I'm going to be able to finish this quest!

Do the small jobs at the Project Board to help finish the quest "Project Management: Metal". There are 3 parts to that and completing those parts gets you 2 donuts each. But also keep in mind that you want to get your bonus each day from the Project Board to help with the overall prizes, and that is easiest to do with the small jobs. See my post above for a link to the strategy thread. See the first two posts of that thread.

Good luck. And welcome to the forum!

• OzzyNL
    24 posts
    edited August 2015
    thx
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Almost 46,000. No idea what I'm doing right but I'm almost at the top of 70 neighbors and I'm neighbors with mopurgular and sandwedgeking :wink:
  • johncolombo
    11532 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2015
    jukan00 wrote:
    Almost 46,000. No idea what I'm doing right but I'm almost at the top of 70 neighbors and I'm neighbors with mopurgular and sandwedgeking :wink:

I think I'm starting to understand , but mostly this. I'm up to 49209. So if Mo is the benchmark, I'm a bit ahead of him as of right now.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • bkopp1
    353 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    38018. No rushing here either and I am on the fence for the Krusty Station.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I have 20,000. I don't understand how I could get more each day without using donuts? I visit all friends, login every hour (ish) to collect from recycling plant to get blueprints. What more can I do?

I see stuff about a max cap but don't understand. Any help appreciated...

I'm close to 40k. Not sure what is different. I started on the release day and had one 5k bonus. I have not bought any of the premium items or spent donuts rushing tasks.

I collect all my friends (>30), possums x 4/day, earned the project board bonus and maxed out the cap each day.

The cap on the project board is around 4500bps/day currently and will increase to 9000 the last 4 days of act1. Are you "handing in" your trash and metal until it locks you out everyday? If not check out the Q&A strategy thread for more info.
  • shanemadrid
    341 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm about to crack 500000 but it takes a lot of donut rushes and a few hours of dedication lol btw once you get to the Ahead Of The Track act and get to requiring 25000 bp for a track piece EA starts giving you curved pieces instead of straights. Obviously they don't want us having too many straight pieces in case god forbid we wanna make a big track and they're gonna try and discourage us with loads of curved pieces but I will not be stopped!!!! :D
  • miraclemet
    422 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    done for the day and sitting at just under 38k, got my 5k bonus, daily maxing my neighbors, and squashing rats as they appear. Got my three doughnut bonuses and nothing since (right?)

sounds like the daily caps will increase as we get closer to the end of the act, but we'll see.
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    jukan00 wrote:

I think I'm starting to understand , but mostly this. I'm up to 49209. So if Mo is the benchmark, I'm a bit ahead of him as of right now.

how do you have that amount of bp?
  • elmalynn
    253 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm at 47765, no rushes, but I have all the premium items. :mrgreen:
  • hot4daryldixon
    355 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    39088 on my premium board, 38375 on my freemium board and my daughters board (that I help her with) currently has 32647. Nothing rushed. I play my boards Simultaneously pretty much.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited August 2015

I haven't used a single donut on this event, and I haven't been using Brandine either since she's still pregnant. I also haven't had a day off since the event started, so I can only play for a few hours a day.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • Katie7617
    113 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I have 44918 right now. Will do friend visited for the day in an hour.

I have Lisa's plant, the Krusty Station and the vegan guy, Jesse?

I also already had Largo, Brandine, Uter

No permit, no rushing
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.