EA Forums - Banner

Blueprint Tally

Replies

• Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited August 2015
    52231 blueprints without donuts,Krusty station, Lisa's Recycling Plant and Dumping Permit.
    But...one of my friend have like 519.612 blueprints now,and I feel my self poor*(
  • barryriddl474
    4825 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I find it odd that I can store the Slurry Factory since it yields event currency.
  • crazychimpah39
    107 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    47,000 before booting up the game today. No donut rush. No premiums. Just collecting the daily and doing friend visits.
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    58k no dough
  • smohqy
    2109 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I find it odd that I can store the Slurry Factory since it yields event currency.

They probably allowed it since it is so very limited in where it can be placed.
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    i broke down and got the slurry factory. I was put off by the 200 donuts, but at least it has great animation. We'll see if that helps.

We need some endless possums...
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    cdepast wrote:
    i broke down and got the slurry factory. I was put off by the 200 donuts, but at least it has great animation. We'll see if that helps.

In the next act we will get another station so that's more possums for helping in the future.

And i know its a little late now, but there isn't really any need for another source of blueprints this act, see here:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10348782.page
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    aidx1054 wrote:
    cdepast wrote:

In the next act we will get another station so that's more possums for helping in the future.

And i know its a little late now, but there isn't really any need for another source of blueprints this act, see here:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10348782.page

I completely forgot that the currency would change! Hopefully the possums will switch for act 2. I'm on the prize track, just want to get into those bonus tracks :)
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    63062 - I'm not sure why I'm leaving all of you in the dust since I have many neighbors with a lot more. (I had one neighbor over 600K, so there must be some Endless Bob-type glitch in this event). It might be the Little Lisa Recycling Plant. Another thing that I do is pick the cheapest project every time except last because it is fun pressing buttons.
  • Jennarke
    43 posts
    edited August 2015
    I have 49823 blueprints. I haven't spent any donuts on this event.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited August 2015
    64880 - 1 bonus, dumping permit, daily friend visits, catch at least half of the day's spawnings of possums from both monorail stations, and free blue prints from Lisa's Recycling Factory. Outside the premium station, factory and permit, no other donuts spent.
  • jimmyw31
    212 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    51772 blueprints as of mid-day today. No donuts spent on event. I already had Brandine before the event started (and had birthed all 3 kids - got her on initial release). Thinking about buying the krusty station for the extra stop and track pieces. Any thoughts?
  • aSkydude252
    168 posts
    edited August 2015
    As of the end of major earning today (got daily bonus and it won't let me turn in any more projects, still friends and possums), I have 57,557 blueprints. I keep forgetting about checking the possums for some reason, so I have missed several of those opportunities for more.
  • Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited August 2015
    petehd14 wrote:
    63062 - I'm not sure why I'm leaving all of you in the dust since I have many neighbors with a lot more. (I had one neighbor over 600K, so there must be some Endless Bob-type glitch in this event). It might be the Little Lisa Recycling Plant. Another thing that I do is pick the cheapest project every time except last because it is fun pressing buttons.
    I think there is for sure endless Bob out there...my friend just make over 2.653213,I mean how many donuts u should spend on it...something like billion *)
  • HappyGamer73
    2404 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Just over 66K, but that's with Li'l Lisa's and KB station. I have a couple neighbours over 100K, which I will politely assume is because of extra donut use. Over 2M, though? Not sure how that could be done even if there were ever-lasting possums (possi?) or whatever you would call them.
  • stinkbugger
    1983 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm at 56,620.

- two daily bonuses
    - only about 14 neighbors (some of which provide no payouts) and I haven't been visiting daily
    - bought Jesse
    - had Brandine (but she's been tied up with birthing)
  • Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited August 2015
    Just over 66K, but that's with Li'l Lisa's and KB station. I have a couple neighbours over 100K, which I will politely assume is because of extra donut use. Over 2M, though? Not sure how that could be done even if there were ever-lasting possums (possi?) or whatever you would call them.
    U not only one in "not sure how" and it's more than 3M now *)Too bad I can't add a pic..
  • Pinpal00
    995 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    cdepast wrote:

LOL! I wonder what people would make of that sentence in any other context than this game!

I think I'm at 63k. I've gotten the 5k bonus twice and I'm done for the day. Only donuts spent was for the second station. Just glad this event required relatively little effort.
  • Chivalrous42
    417 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I feel like I'm missing something here. Donuts or not, how are people getting 100k+ when there are daily caps?

Anyway, I'm currently at around 60,000, though in about a half hour I'll be able to get the Large Widget (which I'm assuming will put me over the cap), and then can still collect from all my friends and at least 2 more rounds of possums before bed. I'm not bothering to do the math on that.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    moarku wrote:
    I feel like I'm missing something here. Donuts or not, how are people getting 100k+ when there are daily caps?

When you earn the final prize the cap doesn't have any effect
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.