EA Forums - Banner

Blueprint Tally

Replies

• ms_358
    145 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Started the day at 79.000 or so and now I'm sitting pretty at 96000 :mrgreen::D
  • dswatman
    9 posts
    edited August 2015
    I'm at 148037, with Lisa's plant and dumping permit
  • cvf007
    1077 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    139,231 now.
    trying to get as many straight track pieces as i can get.

were grtting more pieces in the next two acts as well right?
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited August 2015
    Currently at 76617, working towards the last prize (Ray). Not sure I'll be able to make it, but I'm going to grind it out the best I can.
  • tapperino_forums
    542 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    All done for Act 1. Have two towns on the go: B town 100% freemium, at 110,696 with 5 extra tracks. Main town premium characters, some minor donut rushing, no prem buildings finished at 182,135 and 12 extra tracks.

Stopped now as won't clear the next track before reset tomorrow morning, have topped up plastic and metal to be ready to go at 9AM.

The frustration was having resources that couldn't be cashed in as there wasn't the options on the project board.

• ebarber
    186 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Approx 125k - amazing considering that I have been up in the mountains with very limited connections (sorry, neighbors, if I didn't visit you every day :cry: ) and I haven't bought anything with donuts yet. But back now and ready for Act 2. :) Bring it on!
  • Big82S
    565 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    No donuts spent except for gonna buy the station and of course some prem characters n such.

I'm trying to get as much extra pieces as possible. Going past the need for 6k and above blue prints for extra pieces. I was a lil late to the event but I hope we can as others suggested make pieces after event as well as I'd love to have extra tracks. Game still hasn't given me as much tracks as I would like. I want enough to circle my entire town twice. As more will be needed with expanded land is given in future. Happy tapping.
  • Bettyumu
    81 posts
    edited August 2015
    I'm on 83k, my daughter is on 75k.

So close, yet so far away I don't think we will do it as we need some sleep tonight.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Started on the 11th. No premium characters working the junk or metal. No donuts spent. Playing about every hour.

As of start of 21-Aug got Ray in all three towns.
  • exvaxman960
    203 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    148869 with ten doughnuts spent because I was tired and needed to go to bed.
  • wildminion
    552 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    No donuts spent, currently on 122,262 - next rail will cost me 8000 blueprints.

Heavy grinding, almost round the clock the last few days.
    REALLY annoyed that blueprints dont carry over - thats just plain WRONG!!!!
  • stinkbugger
    1983 posts Member
    edited August 2015

4000/10000 for next track piece (with 10 hours to go), I should be able to get it.
  • Shirtless_Willie
    895 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm around 3000 short of the 8000 blueprint track piece. I only recently hit level 30 so once I got Ray I started slacking off on the monorail a bit. Between regular Springfield progress, Squidport, Krustland, Springfield Heights, and the monorail my taskbook is overflowing with things to do so once I had Ray unlocked I switched from using every one I could for trash for blueprints with the rest off doing other things to working on every taskbook thing I could first with whoever was left after that working on trash for blueprints. I'm still getting blueprints now, but the pace is a lot slower.
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited August 2015
  • Samaranth01
    2183 posts Member
    edited August 2015

Eight bonus pieces of track

My metal and trash are all full and I'm topping off the plastic right now. All ready for part 2. :D
  • Solartron
    138 posts
    edited August 2015
    80,000 blueprints... haven't spent a single cent of real money in this game ever. Used a few freebie donuts early on in the event. What sucks is I'm going to miss Ray by a few hours it looks...
  • 49erpony
    37 posts
    edited August 2015
    Just over 150,000 .up to the 11,000 dollar rail not trying to hard till update hits . :roll:
  • rockyb2006
    787 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    184,843 blueprints. No speeding up with donuts, but I have the little Lisa building and "pass card" purchased.
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Solartron wrote:
    80,000 blueprints... haven't spent a single cent of real money in this game ever. Used a few freebie donuts early on in the event. What sucks is I'm going to miss Ray by a few hours it looks...

I'm 15000 blue prints away from ray in my second town. I will donut in the last 1/2 hour to get there.
    Other town is 96000 but has Brandine.
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited August 2015
    Got Ray with an hour and 20 minutes to spare! Way too close for my liking, I'll have to do better in act two. I just bought Brandine, hopefully she will help :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.