EA Forums - Banner

Krusty's Drive-Thru Station or Lisa's Recycling Plant??

Lisa's pays out 350 every 4 hours. Where the other pays in possums every four hours. I am at 9 possums at the moment. IDK how high that amount will go to.
Insanity Laughs. Under Pressure We’re Cracking.

Replies

• thatdonald845
    1588 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I went for both but out of the two the station is a better investment design-wise in the long term. However Lisa's Plant can help you earn other prizes quicker. I'd go for the Plant despite the station giving you 7 extra rails.
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    KBDT gives 10 tracks and adds to to total monorail size (pricy add-ons later), I'd go this route if you're not a completionist
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Thanks so much for all the helpful info. :mrgreen:

I'm not a completionist, but *Limited-time* (subliminal msg?) items usually tend to catch my eye, even though they're often re-released... :shock:
    Insanity Laughs. Under Pressure We’re Cracking.
  • Katie7617
    113 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I ended up buying both, but I think I like the station more. More tracks, more stations later on, plus I think the added tracks and station makes your train bigger. I have 3 cars between my engines now!
  • hot4daryldixon
    355 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I chose the station and I'm really happy with it. I might get the other at a later date.
  • rcb918417
    39 posts
    edited August 2015
    I got Krusty's Drive Thru Station because I like the look of it better, plus it'll have more use over the long term
  • seanharry
    143 posts
    edited August 2015
    Drive thru station cause it can be part of the rail. Also it has upgrade parts available later to make it bigger similar to how the main station is.
  • ZennGlenn
    1721 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Went for Lisa's plant which has very enjoyable constant animation & plays nicely by my Ghost ship,
    although this likely being one of the ultimate / pinnacle events I may go w/both depending how track accumulation fully pans out... much more coming according to Spanser8)
  • thebryturner
    14 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    If you get Krusty's Drive Thru Station, you can have two trains if your tracks don't meet.

• Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I notice that the Krusty Burger station goes away way before the event ends. Does anyone know if they will be offering a different new station for donuts or what? Why is it going away before the event ends?
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited August 2015
    I notice that the Krusty Burger station goes away way before the event ends. Does anyone know if they will be offering a different new station for donuts or what? Why is it going away before the event ends?

That's an excellent question. Especially because it says that they station is removed in 11 or 12 days. So after the Act I ends, so doesn't seem related to the Act progression.

I also have a question in regards to this. When the Act I changes over to Act II, does anyone know whether the Lisa's recycling plant will stop producing blueprints and start producing the next event currency for Act II? That makes a big difference in the item's value.
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited August 2015
    bradyc79 wrote:

That's an excellent question. Especially because it says that they station is removed in 11 or 12 days. So after the Act I ends, so doesn't seem related to the Act progression.

I also have a question in regards to this. When the Act I changes over to Act II, does anyone know whether the Lisa's recycling plant will stop producing blueprints and start producing the next event currency for Act II? That makes a big difference in the item's value.

Good stuff in here, guess i'll be waiting for some info before any purchase.
  • tapperino_forums
    542 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    AARONRTD wrote:
    KBDT gives 10 tracks and adds to to total monorail size (pricy add-ons later), I'd go this route if you're not a completionist

Is the 10 tracks 10 moveable ones, or is it 7 moveable and 3 cemented onto the station ?

bradyc79 wrote:

It's not known, but you'd expect that currency generating items will make whatever the event currency is at the time. Same with the possums. They will pretty certainly swap to the next one as well. Like the fans in tapball, we got caps, pennants and whatever the other one was through each act.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!