EA Forums - Banner

Spuckler Baby, thank you

Prev1345
I wish... I've still got 11 days 12 hours left on my 'Birth another Spuckler' tasks (2 games).

Replies

• wiedmannaj
    1125 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    PiperWyatt wrote:
    Hi all,

As many before and with me, I bought Brandine earlier this year en I got her pregnant. She delivered her first baby just fine. Pregnancy 2 i had to terminate around Valentine I believe, during the event. This time, again, I needed to terminate her pregnancy in order to complete her questline. I had around 35 days left (1 or 2 days more Than the during of this event).

However!!!! I just logged in and recieved tr second child! Thank you EA!
    Anynody else feeling this lucky? :)
    Wait, you stored her & EA gave you the child later?
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • smohqy
    2106 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    This is great news! I'd need to rush her if I want to use her for currency, but I'll wait to see if others are having the same luck. So I take it you stored her rather than rushed? If that's the case, it would save some donuts.

Thanks for the heads up!
  • 22steelpaw
    238 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    In my town, Brandine had about 40 days to go to birth her second Spuckler (she lost one Spuckler during the Valentines event). She went into storage and came out, but no new Spuckler for me. :cry:
  • PiperWyatt
    165 posts
    edited August 2015
    I stored her the second I saw she was used for currency and had a quest. And today I hot her child (the pop up came when i logged on), do no, I didnt rush and didnt use donuts on her.
  • TrueCatLady
    18 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I decided to wait the few days left to the first baby cause there's plenty time left to the end of the event.

When I logged in this morning I got the notification that the Spuckler baby is born.....
    ...With Brandine still left with 10 days of pregnancy.
    I wonder what will happen then... is it an even shorter pregnancy? Will there be a very late twin? Or nothing at all?
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I decided to wait the few days left to the first baby cause there's plenty time left to the end of the event.

When I logged in this morning I got the notification that the Spuckler baby is born.....
    ...With Brandine still left with 10 days of pregnancy.
    I wonder what will happen then... is it an even shorter pregnancy? Will there be a very late twin? Or nothing at all?

Wow! For me, she had less than 10 days left when this event started, and she will go into labor anytime now (24 h left), so maybe there was some limit to when this happened?

• LPNintendoITA
    11587 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Many people are reporting premium tasks taking shorter time and i think that's what's happening. A good glitch finally
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • TrueCatLady
    18 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I thought maybe it was fixed that so many people rushed the task but didnt get the kid. I expected something like it was a mistake and she just skipped the remaining days or the notification was not right.

I just checked. 12 1/2 (not 10 sorry) days remaining and Dubya wandering around my town.

I'll let you know if there's another kid or if Dubya was just a bit too early.
    Many people are reporting premium tasks taking shorter time and i think that's what's happening. A good glitch finally
    Thanks for the info. Would be an awesome glitch ^^
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    My Brandine's still pregnant... hopefully that will happen to me.
  • Sub_Deviant
    10 posts
    edited August 2015
    My Brandine was on her 90th day with second spuckler this morning, went back to her to birth her earlier and Brandine was walking around non pregnant.
    Am absolutely gutted :/
    Blame this task update
  • kashley246
    80 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Still missing my Spuckler kid after paying donuts to rush at the launch of the Monorail event.

e34l7.gif
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    When logging in to my game, I got a pop-up saying a quest had finished, called something like "Worst Customer Ever". Thought it odd because I didn't remember anything along those lines and wasn't expecting a quest to end either. Anyway, tapped it to collect the $100 then another pop-up appeared saying a Spuckler had arrived.

Brandine had 35 days left of her 2nd pregnancy and still has 35 days left, presumably now her 3rd pregnancy. I did store her to stop the pregnancy task a few months back but hadn't done so this time. Unexpected bonus!
  • Willy9292
    1663 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I was very skeptical when EA told me that I would get the missing Spuckler when they fixed the glitch. Last night I got the worst customer ever task completed and then was given the missing Spuckler. This time the chat support people were right! I did get the missing item.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    When logging in to my game, I got a pop-up saying a quest had finished, called something like "Worst Customer Ever". Thought it odd because I didn't remember anything along those lines and wasn't expecting a quest to end either. Anyway, tapped it to collect the $100 then another pop-up appeared saying a Spuckler had arrived.

Brandine had 35 days left of her 2nd pregnancy and still has 35 days left, presumably now her 3rd pregnancy. I did store her to stop the pregnancy task a few months back but hadn't done so this time. Unexpected bonus!

This just happened to me too! Got my second Spuckler, and Brandine still has 32 days to go. :mrgreen:
  • Chivalrous42
    417 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Jeez, now it's even more annoying than I blew donuts to rush her and didn't get one. :?

Given that it turns out I'm easily hitting the cap every day (and thus there was no need to rush her to begin with), I've just re-pregnanated her. I'll be shocked if this trick works for me, but it's worth a shot. If it turns out I need her eventually after all, I'll just store her.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Thinking about this more, I wonder if the new Spuckler I unexpectedly got today is the original one from the aborted task. Perhaps this has happened because the task counter is messed up. Maybe the 90 day timer never got reset when I stored Brandine last time and so presumably has never been actually counting down her current pregnancy.

I suspect if I rush her for donuts now or leave her for the remaining 35 days, neither will result in a pregnancy. This might explain why people are not getting Spucklers by rushing with donuts. Today's bonus might be a bad omen of a phantom pregnancy but I won't know for another 7 weeks.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Additional thought - did we get an update today that might account for the sudden Spucklers? If so then perhaps there's no need to worry.
  • Bluejays20091
    403 posts
    edited August 2015
    Don't own her I didn't have the dounts to buy her
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I have not recieved my lost Spuckler (I was one of the ones who rushed it and did not recieve the Spuckler), but I will keep checking and let you guys know if that changes. :D
  • stinkbugger
    1983 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I have 3 days and 12 hours left on my second Spuckler birth.

I guess it's best to just wait for her natural birth to happen?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.