EA Forums - Banner

It would be great if

Too much for the ram chips in our iDevices to handle. It would lag more than what it already is. :?

Replies

• Zombies8MyDingo
    209 posts
    edited January 2013
    I think every time I flicked the switch the game would crash. It's even started crashing my iPad now, not just shutting the game down.
  • cm260797
    5 posts
    edited January 2013
    Great idea, I would like having a day/night function. It would make new possibilites for new decorations, like different styles of street lights and turning on house lights would be good as well.
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited January 2013
    Why compare to the smurfs game? They are two different games with only similar concepts, at least from my memory of the smurfs game.
  • albert2k
    271 posts
    edited January 2013
    It would be great if...

...game stop crashing and if this finally fixed by EA. That is the only if that I want now.
  • hugodl
    74 posts
    edited January 2013
    Why compare to the smurfs game? They are two different games with only similar concepts, at least from my memory of the smurfs game.

Yes obviously they are different games, i mean, i can tell yellow from blue, lol.....but as you say, the concept is similar, and thats the point

I dont think it would be that laggy, the changes of light arent that dynamic, i think it would lag more if they put rain effects, if it snows (which it already does)

And as i said, an off/on button will help in case somebody doesnt want it

Our towns would look cooler, imo
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    Like the idea :D but there no way this game could hack it lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Maybe it could in a future update but probably not something for them to deal with before 2014
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Maybe it could in a future update but probably not something for them to deal with before 2014

If we lucky lol the best / most important update this game needs is the servers so it don't crash all the time and so we can decorate with more items :) But I do like the night idea would b cool to see it all lite up :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I'd like to see EA address stability and usability issues before adding a boatload of content and eye candy.
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited January 2013
    if and when they get the game a bit more stable they could make an options section where you could turn weather/night/etc off/on.

weather includes rain and snow
    and the night option could follow along with the time zone you are in.

Rain could be random and it only snow when the ground is covered with snow (which can also be turned off)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.