Replies

• stakov
    71 posts
    edited January 2013
    If I had as much money as them I wouldn't :P
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    If they do I bet their games don't crash & they don't pay for donuts etc lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I do play yes

Facebook God? :shock:
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    And I bet they don't have all these add me threads on their forum!
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited January 2013
    The creators probably have some input in the game seeing as they are more than likely getting some amount of profit off of it, so why would they play?
  • Toj427
    438 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I do play yes
    off topic, but awesome av and random list of songs!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    The creators probably have some input in the game seeing as they are more than likely getting some amount of profit off of it, so why would they play?

If they had input then they would probably play a bit to keep an eye on the game (i would wanna know) they just not like the rest of us who are addicted lol
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

If they had input then they would probably play a bit to keep an eye on the game (i would wanna know) they just not like the rest of us who are addicted lol

good point
  • quagmire74
    39 posts
    edited January 2013
    Please add me I only have 23 players and am a level 24 I'm a daily player latest addition is the hospital ADD ME quagmire74
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    quagmire74 wrote:
    Please add me I only have 23 players and am a level 24 I'm a daily player latest addition is the hospital ADD ME quagmire74

<sigh>
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    Toj427 wrote:
    I do play yes

Haha not random my friend, very carefully selected tracks.. However well reminded, this needs to be updated
  • Toj427
    438 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    quagmire74 wrote:
    *. Really dude?
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    quagmire74 wrote:

It's like the idiot that steps into your conversation and tells you about his new WHATEVER... Not good
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    Toj427 wrote:
    I do play yes

Haha not random my friend, very carefully selected tracks.. However well reminded, this needs to be updated

What with....some songs from "The Lonley Island" :) doubt you even heard of them lol * take group but they have had loads of celebs in there songs lol
  • danscoelho
    120 posts
    edited January 2013
    Well,

They are human beings too, with needs and they're probably proud of their work,

so I guess at least some of them do play and have some fun.

So allow me to stir the pot a little more.....they could even be some of the regulars here, undercover....frequent

posters...maybe you have them as your neighbors....

• christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Toj427 wrote:
    I do play yes

What with....some songs from "The Lonley Island" :) doubt you even heard of them lol * take group but they have had loads of celebs in there songs lol
    Haha love it...
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Toj427 wrote:
    I do play yes

Haha love it...

You heard of them? :mrgreen: I think they are wicked proper crack me up although you need to watch their videos to understand them more lol.
  • Zombies8MyDingo
    209 posts
    edited January 2013
    danscoelho wrote:
    Well,

So allow me to stir the pot a little more.....they could even be some of the regulars here, undercover....frequent

Well, they should be working on the show. Get back to work, you slackers! :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    danscoelho wrote:
    Well,

Well, they should be working on the show. Get back to work, you slackers! :)

Or speaking to EA about the crashing issues etc lol
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Toj427 wrote:
    I do play yes

Haha love it...

You heard of them? :mrgreen: I think they are wicked proper crack me up although you need to watch their videos to understand them more lol.

Lazy Sunday, comic legend mate
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.