EA Forums - Banner

A use for the Post Office

2Next

Replies

• tyto11
    23 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, the board/wall could have a direct possibility to unfriend anyone, whose comment you dont like. He would surely not mind or be surprised after leaving a nasty comment. It's a bit radical way of managing your set of friends, but this way you would actually end up living only with the real friends.
  • tyto11
    23 posts
    edited January 2013
    nancalmei wrote:
    I can already envision what some of my messages might say:

"While I despise your complete lack of city planning I do enjoy the convenience of not having to look around for items to tap since they're all in one spot and you hardly ever play."

"Annoyingly spaced out for collecting and with way too much water but nice to look at when I'm not in a tapping frenzy trying to get through 100 friends."

"If you spent less time and money farming houses your game level might actually correspond to how far along you should be in building ownership."

It should come as no surprise that I'm a b!+€h.

Nancalmei, you already entertained me with the message board:-) leaving such comments obviously requires some thinking effort and would actually not mind receiving such comments.
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited January 2013
    There would be many problems with sending money from account to account though because you could have many users cheating as I have 2 accounts.
  • Fingerpopping58
    120 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm not sure being able to send or receive messages is such a good idea. Even if there's the possibility to complain, once an upsetting comment has been posted it could spoil the enjoyment of the game for that player.

Maybe a five-star rating could be introduced

You'd pay $100 to give a 1-star rating to a friend's Springfield and get 10 XP in return, $200 to give a 2-star rating and get 20 XP in return - and so on up to a 5-star rating.

Then a player who received a certain level of ratings might get $s or a bag of donuts as a reward.

There might need to be a way to prevent players with multiple accounts voting for their own Springfields.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • SheaHaviland
    22 posts
    edited January 2013
    nancalmei wrote:
    I can already envision what some of my messages might say:

"While I despise your complete lack of city planning I do enjoy the convenience of not having to look around for items to tap since they're all in one spot and you hardly ever play."

"Annoyingly spaced out for collecting and with way too much water but nice to look at when I'm not in a tapping frenzy trying to get through 100 friends."

"If you spent less time and money farming houses your game level might actually correspond to how far along you should be in building ownership."

It should come as no surprise that I'm a b!+€h.

I can already tell that I come off as number 2 on your list. lol I dont have alot of water features but most of my buildings are spread out. I'm not sure if its too much or what.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    panfapuffs wrote:
    To send letters to other players within the game! Instead of a little stack of money you get a floating envelope (and money too, of course). I just want a way to compliment things I see in my neighbors' towns :)

So until then, Thomas323 I love your racetrack! Nice to see something interesting done with that damn Duff racer :lol:

Edit: and of course I search AFTER posting. Of. Course. I am unoriginal.

Well it's still a good idea :lol: :roll:

Truely a great idea. Which is what is said about a day after someone is suggested this a day after it was untroduced into the game
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!