EA Forums - Banner

Not enough land!

Boy, reading that gave me a headache! Remember, punctuation is our friend :)

Replies

• rs876
    874 posts
    edited January 2013
    Okay so I am one of those people who think ahead I think of where im gonna put everything and will I have enough room, and when I think about it and see everyone with all there land bought I honestly do not think I will have enough land for everything I want like there will not be enough room for all my buildings I have most buildings but still have to get a few more premium ones but even at that in the future more and more buildings will be added to the game and I dont see how there will be enough land for everything? Has anybody else been thinking of this yet?

For what we have now, I'd say no. I have all of the buildings (besides all the premium stuff) and only an almost 11x8 Springfield. A lot of my land is water. But who knows. After the thaw there will be a major rebuild so I will let you know then. Haha.
  • kbabble
    61 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm sure they will add more land as they add capacity to handle it without crashing.
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited January 2013
    Boy, reading that gave me a headache! Remember, punctuation is our friend :)

hahaha I know, I was going to use full stops and comma's but my hands were beginning to ache when typing it so I didn't bother.
  • nnhoang1122
    81 posts
    edited January 2013
    I only bought half the land so far... With all items bought and full land I'll have some space leftover. Mind you, I don't have the halloween items and future expansions will make it pretty tight!
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited January 2013
    kbabble wrote:
    I'm sure they will add more land as they add capacity to handle it without crashing.

They better!
  • ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited January 2013
    Okay so I am one of those people who think ahead I think of where im gonna put everything and will I have enough room, and when I think about it and see everyone with all there land bought I honestly do not think I will have enough land for everything I want like there will not be enough room for all my buildings I have most buildings but still have to get a few more premium ones but even at that in the future more and more buildings will be added to the game and I dont see how there will be enough land for everything? Has anybody else been thinking of this yet?

By my rough guess it looks like your town is 8x10 so 80 expansions. The game full expansion is 164. So your town is only 1/2 what's possible. So I say don't worry.
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited January 2013
    ThomasK323 wrote:

By my rough guess it looks like your town is 8x10 so 80 expansions. The game full expansion is 164. So your town is only 1/2 what's possible. So I say don't worry.

This is very helpful and a relief as I thought I would not have enough room for all my ideas, thank you :D
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    Not enough land? What are you doing, recreating the five boroughs of New York City?
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited January 2013
    12 x 12 is too much. I got all the land a couple days back on one account and laid out about 95 percent. I freeze constantly now. Just be careful what you put down. (As soon as the Christmas event ends, I'm going to have to cut back my friends drastically to try to combat some of it). I'll leave everything in place until the next update in case one of these times (wishful thinking) they add some stability to the game.

To those friends with my account under this username, everything is just sitting at the top of my Springfield until my wife redesigns (she controls this one mostly). She's been sick, so it may sit for awhile because she works like crazy. All her buildings are out for coins, etc., so no need to drop :)
  • Amazin2u
    215 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Chibihalo
    Not enough land? What are you doing, recreating the five boroughs of New York City?
    LOL that's what I was wondering also!! :shock:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.