EA Forums - Banner

Game freezes

Prev13456
I have been frozen out of the game for probably about a week and have not been able to play at all, I imagine that I will be seriously behind of the monorail quest and am getting very frustrated. Please fix this glitch!

Replies

• ashlyng50
    5 posts
    edited August 2015
    Me too. Totally unable to play. Freezes after a few seconds. FIX IT EA OR I UNINSTALL FOREVER.
  • evolveddar61
    7 posts
    edited August 2015
    My game freezes after i press on any building that is dumped by a friend i cant get the full monorail track now and the pieces i have are now useless ty ea for doing nothing for your players the community must be heard!
  • sinecook488
    3 posts
    edited August 2015
    Mine keeps freezing too - for the past 2-3 days. It is random the length of time before it freezes but can't play for more than a couple of minutes at a time

EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!! Please fix!
  • breshvic
    2 posts
    edited August 2015
    Apparently EA is telling people that the problem is on our end with our wifi. A few problems with this;
    1. Many, many people are having the same issue, if the numerous threads and comments are any indication.
    2. Myself and others have tried playing secondary Springfields (lower level, not utilizing this event), with no problem.
    3. I have tried using wifi only, and then 3G only; the problem persists.
    4. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the game. I have tried installing my Springfield on another phone. I have tried deleting all my blue houses (which was pretty annoying, and now I wish I hadn't). Nothing helped.

Now I feel like I've wasted time, effort, money, and donuts on this event. I wish EA would fix it because what once promised to be the coolest event ever is now threatening to chase me away from ever playing again.
  • Radicalrom87
    16 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    The last update fixed my problems, until act II started today for me. My phone now heats up a lot and has frozen at different times. I do not know why act II caused this, but it started today.

Please help.
  • Lusmo
    55 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    The last update fixed my problems, until act II started today for me. My phone now heats up a lot and has frozen at different times. I do not know why act II caused this, but it started today.

Please help.
    What "last update"??

There have been no updates (app store or in-game) since Monorail began...
  • PolishRXdealer
    11 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Mine freezes every time I try to put people on tasks. I get through about 5 and then the screen freezes. Every tine I restart it the people I put on task have not started the it and I have to start them again. So really I can't send any characters on task. iPad and iPhone doing the same. Fix this EA

• Jaguerm
    13 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    same problem here, mine freeze too

iPhone version
  • jftitan
    1 posts
    edited August 2015
    Adding my name to this game freeze issue.

Also I have crashes when I tap on certain buildings.

here is a youtube video of the issue.

I'm hoping the developers will give us credit for many of the missed quest events. Like this monorail situation. I literally lost too much credit (trash pickups) to complete the first weeks events.

The most annoying thing of this is the loss of credit if I collected from friends, and accidentally tap on one of the corrupted buildings, the game crashes.
  • shebbierocks
    18 posts
    edited August 2015
    Everytime i open my game it freezes on the first task, ive tried everything i can think of
  • TigerTroll
    1 posts
    edited August 2015
    Not able to play at all now, game freezes instantly. It's been getting worse since the monorail update, am totally fed up now!
  • mimininou13
    2 posts
    edited August 2015
    Hello . I have exactly the same problem , the game hangs at any time . It gets really irritating because I missed an updated I found excellent . I sincerely hope you will find a solution , because for me, the game becomes pointless.
    Best regards

i use IPHONE 4 with IOS 7.1.2
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • jlester320875
    1 posts
    edited August 2015
    It is getting very frustrating. I haven't been able to complete more than two actions at a time ever since act two started. I have even tried placing animated objects in inventory to see if that helps and it still freezes. A speedy solution and perhaps time extension would be greatly appreciated.
  • PolishRXdealer
    11 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Figured out my game freezing started when I unlocked the tetanus terminal. I added some track to it and had two monorails running. Took the track away from tetanus and the freezing completely stopped. Try just running one train it worked for me
  • LucyLovlie
    1 posts
    edited August 2015
    So far that has worked for me! Thanks PolishRXdealer!
  • AlPoIsOfficial
    12 posts
    edited August 2015
    I can barely play without the game freezing. I usually finish these events no problem but with this freezing issue I couldnt even finish the first act. very frustrating. i hope EA makes it up to us cause this is ****...
  • jovigirlgina
    1 posts
    edited August 2015
    My game loads, but just as the screen appears with the mono rail running it freezes. I don't have a chance to do anything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, but still freezing. HELP !
  • cathmp
    1 posts
    edited August 2015
    I've logged a fault with EA about the crashing / freeze. Like a lot of others I got the same problem after I started to play Act 2: Monorail. I can't get pass the Daily Reward page

Remove/installed again & tried it on my iPhone as well. Still the same problem. EA did say this in their last email with me:
    "Many other Players reported this similar issue to us. Please know, we are aware of this ongoing Bug issue in the game. Do not worry, it will be soon resolved. We're sorry for not being able to correct this instantly and ask for your patience and co-operation; as the issue is being working out."

I've gone back to requesting an ETA
  • Naomiathome
    3 posts
    edited August 2015
    PolishRXdealer ---- thank you !!
    Once I stored my Tetanous station, I no longer had freeze issues!
  • dophster714
    5 posts
    edited August 2015
    Hey, same thing keeps happening to me - very frustrating!! Hoping it gets fixed soon!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!