EA Forums - Banner

Game freezes

Replies

• robynou
    147 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Just to update, I moved the tracks away from my stations and everything was fine again for days. Then my phone would let me buy doughnuts, but my tablet would. So after buying some, I went to back to playing on my phone and how it is freezing relentlessly.

People still having freezing issues? Or anything else with the new update?
  • LostCauze-NL
    315 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Game is freezing so much right now, every time i get about 30 seconds in.
  • jensweezey269
    43 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Same issue since yesterday sigh
  • abaun934
    16 posts
    edited September 2015
    This sucks so bad.... game frezzes totaly both on iphone ans samsung tab... no way to get in... great ea.. thx for *
  • hcross0
    2 posts
    edited September 2015
    As many others, my game freezing has prevented me completing act 2 of the monorail. Highly frustrating. Please fix and compensate
  • petal444
    18 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Same here. Getting really annoying.
  • 72gs455912
    7 posts
    edited September 2015
    Still freezing, gonna have to stop spending money here, doesn't make it fun anymore...
  • LostCauze-NL
    315 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Getting **** now
  • twistervid656
    6 posts
    edited September 2015
    Game kept freezing up, now it won't even open. Keep getting the "Tapped Out stopped working" message. Restarted the Kindle many times. Hopefully it will work soon. I'm about to just give up on it all!
  • squirt1967
    13 posts
    edited September 2015
    Game is freezing all the time now, just after a few minutes of play. Too frustrating to play when it is supposed to be for fun ....
  • Rizbee
    21 posts
    edited September 2015
    My game freezes almost as soon as it opens, and sometimes during the opening monorail screen.

The previous freeze issues had apparently been fixed, but once I placed the Mall Station the freezing began again. Now it freezes so soon I can't get over to the Mall Station to store it.

I really don't want to stop playing but right now the game is unplayable.
  • khangsi098
    1 posts
    edited September 2015
    For those who still have a game freezing issues wait for 20 sec once your springfield appeared then place your mall-o-rail on your inventory, then restart your game worked for me.
  • caffeinebuzz
    9 posts
    edited September 2015
    I'm having a lot of problems with my game freezing, too. It used to do it once in a while, randomly, and it wouldn't freeze at all for days, so I didn't actually think much of it but just last night, I'm in the game maybe 20 seconds and then it freezes. All I can think that changed was installing the Mall Station, but it didn't freeze immediately after. I am on an iPhone 4S.
  • SupremeAsia
    10 posts
    edited September 2015
    Daily player
    Ever since phase three of the monorail patch, game has frozen within several seconds of opening. I can't set jobs, tap houses, visit friends. Or even scroll around the city.
    I know to a certainty that it is not on my end because it happens on every different device I try, on several different networks.
    I can't believe that my iPhone 5, iPhone 4, iPad 4 and android Google phone that I have attempted playing on, all have the same problem. It has to be on your end.

Please fix this issue
  • jugselmbach
    4 posts
    edited September 2015
    Adding my name to this list of Game Freezes. Happens within a few minutes of playing. Very annoying during an event.
  • AkFancyPants
    17 posts
    edited September 2015
    It's happening all the time... crash in n freezing... I think at this point they know but it not a priority for EA. Maybe they just love NFL Madden more and are too busy with its new launch.
  • aetaylor5622
    2 posts
    edited September 2015
    Hello EA, I would also like to add my voice to the list of gamers that can no longer play your Simpsons game. I read one response where someone was able to continue playing after they removed one of the monorail terminals, but my game now locks up instantly as soon as it starts so that information is too late for me. Please let me know when and if you get this fixed.
    Thanks.
  • MuskiePlunge
    88 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Adding my name to the list. Freezes the moment the loading gets into Springfield. Did get in once but constant issue for two full days.
    Four devices: two separate Galaxy S4's, Nexus 10, iPad 3.
    Please fix and add time to the event.
    When there was The [Broken] Wheel. The horror... The Horror!
  • tlrobb
    3 posts
    edited September 2015
    I'm experiencing the same problem. For the past week the game has been freezing every couple of minutes. Today the game has been freezing as soon as i get past the loading screen. I'm surprised a problem that has been effecting so many people has gone on so long with out it being addressed. I thought EA was better than that.
  • edited September 2015
    It just started today for me on my phone which has worked flawlessly before. My tablet has the same issue as does my Android VM. I know it's not the wifi on my phone or tablet because I can do other things over wifi when the app says there's no connection. The Android VM doesn't use wifi, it uses my wired LAN (through a simulated 3G data link in Android). So EA, fix the server comms issue!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!