EA Forums - Banner

Thanks

I was up to 7k per house there and I forgot and my phone locked so it reset :x I am p*ssed :evil:

Replies

• acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited January 2013
    I went for an hour and then the other 30 minutes was going to each friend collecting money. trying not to go too fast to do what I can to prevent it from crashing.
  • Topher0220
    83 posts
    edited January 2013
    I do t get it? Explain
  • shockman85
    265 posts
    edited January 2013
    I got up to $5k per tap and then did my visits. :D
  • Topher0220
    83 posts
    edited January 2013
    Can someone point me in the direction to look for what you are talking about?
  • shockman85
    265 posts
    edited January 2013
    Topher0220 wrote:
    Can someone point me in the direction to look for what you are talking about?

Start here:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9164472.page

• itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited January 2013
    I hit $14,000 a tap tonight in a little more than a half hour. Brilliance. Both accounts have between $5 million and $6 million. Now I can start putting everyone on 24-hour tasks daily until updates instead of pounding out tasks every hour.
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited January 2013
    I am going to start slowing down on my game play but I still have a few buildings to get. I am not really putting anyone on a task unless it tells me to that way everyone I need is free when the next task comes up to continue towards the next building. I will be going for more money nightly though until I have more than enough money to slow down on that too. Tomorrow I may go for 1.5 hours or maybe 2 hours, if I have nothing else to do.
  • pbpandapuffs
    118 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I hit $14,000 a tap tonight in a little more than a half hour. Brilliance. Both accounts have between $5 million and $6 million. Now I can start putting everyone on 24-hour tasks daily until updates instead of pounding out tasks every hour.

Whoa! Most I've done is 5k, that was tapping for around an hour. But my game is now is too unstable to buy more land (I hate to ser it empty) so I don't have anything to do with my millions :lol: I might do it once or twice more for the thrill...
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited January 2013
    I dont even know how much I have been getting per tap. I don't try to figure it out, just tap and go. I know what I start with and what I end with and that is all that matters to me.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!