EA Forums - Banner

EA, please add a purchase confirmation button for premium items!!!

Sadly EA does not monitor. There is one that does every once in a while but I think it of his own choosing.

In a side note. I really like squeaky voice.

Replies

• shelldude402
    108 posts
    edited January 2013
    What's so bad about SVT? :(
    Though I do agree we need a "Confirm Purchase" option
  • RATBEARDFISHHOOK
    119 posts
    edited January 2013
    i just came to ask the same for purchasing cash with donuts
    i am down 41 donuts i needed and up 5k i never needed :evil:
    all because my finger was faster than my eyes
  • Lsleong
    258 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    What's so bad about SVT? :(
    Though I do agree we need a "Confirm Purchase" option

I guess SVT is just not my type :P I was hoping to save up my donuts for Otto or Lard Lad if I had enough luck with the Mystery Stockings. Sadly I think both of them are out of the question now. I know I need to just plunk down some real dough, but when I do it, I want to make sure I spend them all so i don't have any donuts remaining to waste!
  • Lsleong
    258 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    i just came to ask the same for purchasing cash with donuts
    i am down 41 donuts i needed and up 5k i never needed :evil:
    all because my finger was faster than my eyes

Sorry ratbeard, I think that's way worse than what happened to me. A least I got a character out of it :? Money is definitely something I don't need to buy!
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    I don't have either but from what I've heard lard land isn't worth it
  • Lsleong
    258 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    josh4908 wrote:
    I don't have either but from what I've heard lard land isn't worth it

Yeah, but he's my type :lol:
  • zoephoto
    447 posts
    edited January 2013
    yeah I've ended up with two worthless things: Bart raven and Blue funzo due to this, at least with the buildings you can press the x before you place them to cancel,

but they surely need a confirm purchase button!
  • Amazin2u
    215 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Lard Lad is worth it...where do you think the donuts EA is giving away via the Christmas Stockings are coming from? :roll:
  • huntman80
    1 posts
    edited January 2013
    I accidentally hit the mystery box a few minutes ago while browsing. For 6 donuts, I got a lousy $250. So I agree with the need for a confirmation button.
  • nnhoang1122
    81 posts
    edited January 2013
    Considering it's making you buy more donuts... I don't think EA would add this confirmation button! :lol:
  • GKpiggy
    148 posts
    edited January 2013
    Nearly had this yesterday, scrolling and accidentally bought a reindeer. I mean, I've got at least a dozen from the stockings, I don't want to waste 20 donuts. Luckily this is an item that is placed, I clicked the X and the purchase went away :)
  • Jopa79
    357 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    There's a confirmation button for buying land.
  • gloryhorn87
    154 posts
    edited January 2013
    This is the reason I try and keep minimal doughnuts...the amount of times I've sped up stupid houses that take 1-3 mins arghh it's annoying! I usually buy Buddhas (not worth it but rather that than less than nothing.
  • HeyMumandDad
    108 posts
    edited January 2013
    I agree with the confirmation, but if EA was smart the wouldn't add it because as you have said, you will buy donuts because of it. More money for EA
  • Tortyreus
    108 posts
    edited January 2013
    I accidentally sped up Homer's "clean Springfield" task... It takes only 6 seconds, just as long as it takes to "rush" things... *facepalm*
  • Lsleong
    258 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Tortyreus wrote:
    I accidentally sped up Homer's "clean Springfield" task... It takes only 6 seconds, just as long as it takes to "rush" things... *facepalm*

I feel for you, but this is hilarious :lol: I didn't even know that was possible!
  • HeyMumandDad
    108 posts
    edited January 2013
    Tortyreus wrote:

That must hurt. 2 donuts right?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.