EA Forums - Banner

Game Crashes when tap to clean trash off Power Plant

I would like to add that the game crashes for me, when I tap to collect trash from two other buildings as well.

Also to note, I lose credit for buildings I've collected trash from, when I accidentally tap on one of the crashing buildings. Essentially I've lost weeks worth of effort because of the game crash and lost credit.

I'm using an iPad 2, with the latest iOS 8.4.1. I removed Tapped Out, and reinstalled it twice. same bug problem persists.

Here is a video of the glitch in action

Replies

• DevilOfTheSea
    28 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    GeoJenKr wrote:
    My game crashes every time a tap on any of the 3 Power Plant buildings to clean trash off of them. This has been a problem since Thursday.

Store the building then place them back in your Springfield
  • jaspi23269
    11 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    every time i want to take of the trash of the church or krustyburger and a several other buildings. i get disconnected. Then i have to start the game all over again. The trash isn't gone and it happens everytime over and over again. anyone a clue how to fix this ? I tryed what was said above but the issue is the simpsons house cant get in the storage and has the same problem.
  • HoneyBz
    7 posts
    edited August 2015
    Just want to say this happens to me too, on almost all of my buildings.
  • steef
    1 posts
    edited August 2015

Just to add that placing the building in storage and then putting it back out seems to work. However, the home of the Simpsons you cannot place in storage. And just moving the house doesnt seem to fix this issue.
  • HVACRwizzard
    4 posts
    edited August 2015
    I'm gonna have to try placing my Springfield in storage & bringing it back out because this is driving me freakin' crazy !!! Thanks to all for the advice .
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.