EA Forums - Banner

TOPIC 5000: Forum Kryptonite

RSommons wrote:
MATH! VERBIAGE! ADD ME! Plus NEW THREAD ON OLD TOPIC!

Okay, so technically this is only topic 4997, if I timed it right, but I figured the other three would be plussies [aka add me] and they wouldn't be watching the number. Still, thought it would be fun to drop in some Kryptonite (no offense meant).

The MATH: want to know why the fence is the best Premium Item? Because to get 1% point on your tasks you only need to buy 20 fences. At one donut per that's 4 donuts cheaper than the next cheapest Premium Item (if you were buying 4, which gets you to the same 1% bonus). Hopefully everyone bought a boatload during the Christmas sale with the Wallyworld discount iTunes card. Doing that brought your donut value down to .026 cents. So when you buy your way to 100% bonus you will only have invested $53 bucks, not $133 like the rest of the shlubs. Lissa are you still reading?

The VERBIAGE: (see above)

The ADD ME: Add me! (not really, my list is full, but find a replyer to this post and add them, especially that rs character)

The NEW THREAD ON OLD TOPIC: So who do you think should be added to the game?

❤️❤️❤️❤️? Why the hell are you calling me out? What the hell did I do to you? *angry face* or is this a joke and I'm feeling cranky?

I have not had my Starbucks yet so my brain does not recognize jokes. For the record, I was not the one who started that whole Walmart thing but only an idiot would not have taken advantage of it.

Replies

• RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    RSommons wrote:

Okay, so technically this is only topic 4997, if I timed it right, but I figured the other three would be plussies [aka add me] and they wouldn't be watching the number. Still, thought it would be fun to drop in some Kryptonite (no offense meant).

The MATH: want to know why the fence is the best Premium Item? Because to get 1% point on your tasks you only need to buy 20 fences. At one donut per that's 4 donuts cheaper than the next cheapest Premium Item (if you were buying 4, which gets you to the same 1% bonus). Hopefully everyone bought a boatload during the Christmas sale with the Wallyworld discount iTunes card. Doing that brought your donut value down to .026 cents. So when you buy your way to 100% bonus you will only have invested $53 bucks, not $133 like the rest of the shlubs. Lissa are you still reading?

The ADD ME: Add me! (not really, my list is full, but find a replyer to this post and add them, especially that rs character)

❤️❤️❤️❤️? Why the hell are you calling me out? What the hell did I do to you? *angry face*

I have not had my Starbucks yet so I do not recognize ill-conceived jokes. For the record, I was not the one who started that whole Walmart thing but only an idiot would not have taken advantage of it.

Ah, my PM was minutes too late. Only offering this as a way for us to laugh at ourselves. You've mentioned several times how much math is evil, etc. I too dislike it. This game has me crunching numbers all the time. It's all love/hate with the game. I enjoy reading your posts and thought you might get my joke. Oops, and sorry.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    RSommons wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    RSommons wrote:

❤️❤️❤️❤️? Why the hell are you calling me out? What the hell did I do to you? *angry face*

I have not had my Starbucks yet so I do not recognize ill-conceived jokes. For the record, I was not the one who started that whole Walmart thing but only an idiot would not have taken advantage of it.

Ah, my PM was minutes too late. Only offering this as a way for us to laugh at ourselves. You've mentioned several times how much math is evil, etc. I too dislike it. This game has me crunching numbers all the time. It's all love/hate with the game. I enjoy reading your posts and thought you might get my joke. Oops, and sorry.

GAH! Too late editing my post!

I realized after I had walked away that you were joking and that my lack-of-caffeine addled brain had failed to recognize it.

OOPS!

I did get the joke....after I walked away and remembered that I was talking about hating math so much that I run from it.

OK new rule....no posting before coffee.
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    RSommons wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    RSommons wrote:

GAH! Too late editing my post!

I realized after I had walked away that you were joking and that my lack-of-caffeine addled brain had failed to recognize it.

OOPS!

I did get the joke....after I walked away and remembered that I was talking about hating math so much that I run from it.

OK new rule....no posting before coffee.

Plus, I did warn you it was Kryptonite.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Not responding because I am currently looking for a rock to crawl under.....

:oops:

And off to get some coffee and breakfast....hmmm....food....I wonder if I can con the hubby into running to get me donuts (because of the game, of course and not because I love Krispy Kreme or anything).
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    I have no idea why but this was a massively entertaining thread, sorry to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in there.
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited January 2013
    Ha,ha you guys are a funny bunch ain't ya. But to get on topic I want to see

1) burns manor with Smithers
    2) patty and Selma with their apartment
    3) James Bond 007
    4) the sea captain and his house-boat
    5) Lenny and Carl
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Go ahead.....laugh.....I deserve it lol but we ALL have those moments.

At least this time it was with anonymous internet people and not real life friends who still tease you weeks later over a misunderstanding.

:oops:

BTW I've had my coffee but nobody has brought me any donuts yet! GRRRRR LOL
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    We turned to Dark Side :twisted:
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Mom always said: you shouldn't laugh at others if you can't laugh at yourself. Of course she was laughing at me at the time.

Lissa, it's really more of a poke at the forum than you personally. Promise.

My personal inside joke here is that my own introduction to the forum was posting about adding new characters.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Wow! This is the Walmart of threads, everything that you could possibly need under one roof but without the slave labour. I don't think I'll be shopping anywhere else in future.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!