EA Forums - Banner

Anyone get Krustyland Station and love it?

It's cool.. But I would not choose it over a character.

Replies

• Bluejays20091
    403 posts
    edited August 2015
    It's cool.. But I would not choose it over a character.
    I brought brandine Sorry krusty
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    i chose Little Lisa's Recycling center over Krusty's Rail Station.

a premium character with a premium building is worth the donuts more than just a premium building or a premium character.
  • denisewalks
    178 posts
    edited August 2015
    Thanks.
    Stu will be mine...oh he wil be. :mrgreen:
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    there are 3 advantages to the Krusty station worth considering. 1) It comes with a bunch of extra tracks. 2) It produces possums every 4 hours 3) its limited time and may/or may not come back.
  • TwigletStyx
    1044 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    cvf007 wrote:
    i chose Little Lisa's Recycling center over Krusty's Rail Station.

a premium character with a premium building is worth the donuts more than just a premium building or a premium character.

+1 8)

Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • wadebear
    4051 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I splurged and got it. I have 3 monorail loops in my main town with 3 trains, extra track pieces, and extra possums (I'm up to 12 possums for each station now).
  • meezosoop
    141 posts
    edited August 2015
    I'm pretty much a freemium player but I'm thinking it would be nice to get the Krustyland station and maybe have a station on every corner/side of my Springfield. I hoard donuts and was saving up for Disco Stu, but now I'm wondering if this is worth it instead. Stu will always be there.

Anyone get it....hate it or love it?

Do you think you'll get enough track to stretch to every corner/side of your Springfield?

I'm freemium too, and I was thinking there might not be enough track to justify three stations, never mind four
  • cerebros01
    14 posts
    edited August 2015
    I hope to connect all 4 stations into one big loop. I do love the bright colours for Krustyland Station.
  • BombadilloT
    11 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I would buy it if I could place it in Krustyland. Anyone tried it?
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    No
  • denisewalks
    178 posts
    edited August 2015
    meezosoop wrote:
    I'm pretty much a freemium player but I'm thinking it would be nice to get the Krustyland station and maybe have a station on every corner/side of my Springfield. I hoard donuts and was saving up for Disco Stu, but now I'm wondering if this is worth it instead. Stu will always be there.

Anyone get it....hate it or love it?

Do you think you'll get enough track to stretch to every corner/side of your Springfield?

I'm freemium too, and I was thinking there might not be enough track to justify three stations, never mind four

This is definitely a fear of mine. Right now I can't even make a loop with the stations unless they are really close together.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!